**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

i'm mad jay cutler got hurt, i wanted to see six north teams in the playoffs. bears, lions, packers, steelers, ravens, bengals. did i already say that? whatever.

the offseason will be a lot more interesting if the colts win and the rams don't. let's see how much people are willing to trade the rams for that #1 pick.

i'm just glad there's not a goddamn thursday game this week. fuck nfl network. and just about everything else the nfl has done from a business standpoint in the past decade.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love how the Pats been trolling these toy ass teams by spotting them big points then just destroying them... 49 unanswered??? come the fuck on, even if it is buffalo...

also prob the most ballsy play of the year in that Tenn/Houston game.... then it failed.

its crazy how many games matter this weekend and how many teams depending on other teams to get WC or 1st seed spots...

oh and EAT SHIT REX RYAN YOU SMUG FAT FUCK...