MLB 2011.. never to early thread!

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't hear about this anywhere out here, this was recent?

Also Fuck Zombrano! if he doesn't actually retire, the league needs to ban him. Motherfucker can't take

the pressure of pitching in the bigs anymore so he throws at people when he's getting knocked? Fuck

outta here with that shit, show some professionalism.

douchebag;

carlos-zambrano-angry-bat.jpg

How bout the fact that after Zambrano went inside twice and got ejected, he mad dogged Chipper, the Braves bench cleared, AND NO ONE FROM THE cubs LEFT THE BENCH.

cubssucktshirtp23565895.jpg

iF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO SAYS THEY LIKE THE CUBS, THEY DON'T KNOW DICK ABOUT BASEBALL.

I thought you were talking about a fan getting hit by a foul ball shot being in a coma. I used to work a

couple blocks from where that kid got hit. I could see that happening down there, lots of bars and clubs

and heavily congested with foot traffic. Sucks the little kid got it.

in related news, i saw a guy get hit back a cab going 35-40mph at that same intersection

funny how know one even mentioned the PHILS fan that got smoked into a coma in a HIT N RUN in SF, brain damage ect, critical condition...

i wonder if boochy "didnt make that call too"...

odogg.gif

it's a freak accident, if they werent philly fans and just regular folks you wouldnt give two shits either. the faggot drunk driver is from east bay hayward not even close to sfc. lol @ talking about fuckin up sf fans with a bat stfu. hunters point is right next to the ballpark so let me know next time your in town.

• Like 1

Twins trade Delmon Young to the Tigers. And get to play against him the same day as the trade. Feeling pretty good about getting rid of that $6 million fat, lazy motherfucker. Right now all they've announced is that the Twins got some class-A pitcher with atrocious numbers and a player yet to be named. Quite honestly though, anything is better than nothing, considering he would've been gone after this season regardless. Hopefully we can play it smart in the offseason and use some of that freed up money on pitching/middle infield. Knowing our luck though, Delmon will break out and start playing like he did last year for his entire tenure with Detroit, just to rub it in our faces.