Oh hey NASA, whatsup?

Soup

So you think they would actually release the news of the first proven existence of extraterrestrial life at a Ramada Inn in New Haven, Michigan?

You are the new DAO.

We didn't need a new one.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should file a complaint.

And they already released that report from *south haven, Michigan. Who knows why. Not you haaaaaaa.

This is what they released today, again from south haven.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space/2010-12-03-microbe03_ST_N.htm

Um, what?

The NASA conference was in Washington. The official NASA article is from Pasadena, California. I'm pretty sure both of those locations aren't *South Haven.

The retarded ice meteorite article is from snydericyrite.com. I'm pretty sure that's not NASA.

Way to go DAO.

Ah you're right about the conference today coming being in washington. My bad. It's kinda like saying the other press conference was in New Haven.

Never said the ice meteorite finding was NASA either. You can quote me where you got that redonkulous assumption. I just posted it because it was a recent finding and could be a clue about what the announcement today was going to be.

I dont enjoy arguing over intent, by the way. I seem to be doing it a lot lately. Not sure why. Is there a sign somewhere that says "argue semantics with soup and disregard face value?"

Arsenic does not equal poison.

today coming being in washington[/size]. My bad. It's kinda like saying the other press conference was in New Haven.

Never said the ice meteorite finding was NASA either. You assumed that. I just posted it because it was a recent finding and could be a clue about what the announcement today was going to be.

I dont enjoy arguing over intent by the way. I seem to be doing it a lot lately. Not sure why. Is there a sign somewhere that says argue semantics with soup and disregard face value?

Actually I said North Haven. That's fairly similar to South Haven.

And you said "they" for both the meteorite article and NASA's article.

Arsenic does not equal poison.

Actually I said North Haven. That's fairly similar to South Haven.

And you said "they" for both the meteorite article and NASA's article.

You said New Haven, which is fairly similar to you not knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

And you're missing the point which is this: WHO BUT YOU GIVES A FUCK? You make threads about NASA gay as fuck.

Haha shit.

Nobody cares about what?

Edit: Ah, I forgot Soup is the king of editing his posts.

Is Soup LENS?

Editing? I added that last line to the post which states i dont enjoy arguing semantics. Ironic.

Who the fuck is Lens?