NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

i heard they crazy attendences for a handfull of the american college teams.

interesting debate how they tryin to recruit kids outta junior. couldnt see a leatherman jacket stearin top tear tallent out the virtual farm but it is none the less curious to watch...

now if only the wolverines started a scholorship based ball hockey team. id be allstate no doubt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard they crazy attendences for a handfull of the american college teams.

interesting debate how they tryin to recruit kids outta junior. couldnt see a leatherman jacket stearin top tear tallent out the virtual farm but it is none the less curious to watch...

now if only the wolverines started a scholorship based ball hockey team. id be allstate no doubt.

my nigga where the fuck you been?

now if only the wolverines started a scholorship based ball hockey team. id be allstate no doubt

:lol: :lol:

i go to mad BU & BC games, freakeenyc goes to BC and is hookin it up with free tickets this season, so you best believe i'm gonna be at every home game.

OK LISTEN UP.

I'M GOING TO MAKE THE DRAFT NEXT SATURDAY ANYTIME BETWEEN 9.A.M-12.P.M EASTERN TIME.

I'LL POST THE EXACT TIME DURING THE WEEK..... FOOLS.. JUST TELL ME WHAT TIME YOU'LL BE ABLE TO POSSIBLY MAKE IT.. AND I'LL MAKE IT AT THE TIME MOST OF US WILL BE ON.. THE REST OF YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO AUTO DRAFT AND HOPE FOR THE BEST.

I WOULD HAVE DONE IT THIS SATURDAY, BUT I GOT TOO FUCKED UP THURSDAY - THIS MORNING TO EVEN RENEMBER IT... SO YEAH... THIS UP COMING SATURDAY IT'S HAPPENING...

JUST SAY WHAT TIME BETWEEN 9-12 EST YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO MAKE AND I'LL TRY TO FIT IT INTO 75% OF YOUR SCHEDULELELS.

just got back from a carolina hurricanes exhibition game. we lost but it was a lot of fun. a friend of a friend lent us his tickets, 3rd row. right in the action. hopefully i'll be able go again and get flicks.

down front is cool to a point,but up a bit higher is the best view cause you can see the plays develop and all the scrappy business going on behind the play