NHL 10-11 SEASON

freighthunter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got back from the OPENING NIGHT of the PROV BRUINS.

i got in free, because my little cousin was playing before the actual game, FUCK YEAH.

his team whooped ass 4-0.... but then the pbruins came out.. wearing PROVIDENCE REDS jerseys for the throw back 75 years... and... in the 2nd period they let in 3 goals in under 2 minutes right off the start of the 2nd period... THEN WITH 0.001 left in the 2nd the goalie let in the easiest goal i've ever seen in my life, by this time.. i was on the verge of drunk after drinking the 2 flasks full of rum i snuck in and countless amounts of 8 dollar beers my grandma, and other uncles / aunts bought.. family ftw!... so i decided to bounce about 3 minutes into the 3rd period because the pbruins couldn't even get past their own blue line for the past period and a half... 4 great fights... i'll be posting photos in the day in pies thread tomorrow.. i'm gonna go continue drinking with fellow Rude Islanders.

holla.

oh and fuck this fantasy league this year, shits just not working for us so lets just forget it.

here we go, same thing every year.

pensfans say "you're a faggot, so and so chokes on dicks"

wings fans say " no you guys are the faggots, tell sid to cry more, bunch of pussies"

:lol:

we should all just meet up and play some street hockey, ending in a brawl to decide who's team is actually full of cry baby faggots.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PENS

see you losers at the winter classic

bring on the negs

that's weak if people neg you.

negging you after the winter classic if the pens loose would be reasonable.. but negs for no reason, c'mon son! :lol: :lol:

i can't wait for the winter classic.

anyone know if they're gonna have some college games days before and after the NHL games?

or if any other colleges around the US are doing outdoor games again this season?

i went to the BU vs BC and the NE vs NH games.. and they were fucking amazing.