The "I'M GONNA POST A WORK-SAFE GIF OR GET BANNED" superthread

misteraven

Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD

That line is kinda stupid.

But I'm sorry armand you clearly know very little about rap.

I don't even like lil wayne but comparing him to natalie portman?

Dandruff.

You have it.

*edit- referring to the wayne line above. not shel silverstein*

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just listen to music man but ..seriously i have the urge to either neg you or get on a plane and come and slap you ...lil wayne just needs to get in a fatal car accident i still hold my ground that natalie portman is better.

Dude. I'm like 15 years your senior.

Fly.

Here.

Now.

your 32..well im a bit worried now you wont take advantage of me will you?oh and you got space at your place for me to crash or will it be a fly there slap you and fly back type deal?

im not doing my driving lessons would have been fun road tripping to your place though .

:(

ah ok my maths a bit off. well theres not exactly anywhere a 17 year old jobless kid can live on his own with no money,and i prefer the comefort of my own home rather than trying to be philosiphical and living on the streets.

well yeah you would probably beat the smile off my face i dont much mind ..i doubt permanantly but you know your probably a real gangster and would have no problem with killing someone because they thought off slapping you for even putting the words rap and little wayne in the same sentance .

i dont know you can come up with some more shit from that because trying to shit talk me with "you still live with your mom" loses effect when you take into account that i like living here,she makes nice food,i dont pay to live here,and she doesnt molest or beat me.

LEGGALY I AM CHILDREN, DAD.