Kevin Heffernan as Rodney "Rod" Farva" AKA Daniel Renwick in Real Life

Smacky636

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/08/01/arizona.prison.escapees/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

(CNN) -- One of three convicted killers who escaped from an Arizona prison was captured in Rifle, Colorado, authorities said Sunday.

Arizona Department of Corrections spokesman Barrett Marson confirmed Daniel Renwick has been captured. He was serving 22 years for second-degree murder.

Renwick is one of three convicted murderers who broke out of a Kingman, Arizona, prison Friday night, authorities said.

The three were described as armed and dangerous and were thought to be out of state or on their way to Mexico, a corrections official told CNN Saturday.

The Arizona Department of Corrections and the Flagstaff police said Saturday that the three disappeared from the medium-security Arizona State Prison-Kingman.

The men were discovered missing after the 9:45 p.m. count Friday at the privately-operated facility. The escapees cut a hole in the fence, authorities said. A helicopter and dogs began a search.

Two of the inmates and the accomplice later abducted two truck drivers on Interstate 40 outside of Kingman and hijacked their 18-wheeler, according to the Mohave County Sheriff's Department in Kingman. They released them and the rig five hours later in Flagstaff, about 135 miles to the east.

"We have to take every eventuality into consideration unless we have a definitive trail," said Charles Flanagan, deputy director of the Arizona Department of Corrections. "We know they have a vehicle."

Flanagan told CNN that authorities are making contact with the inmates' families.

The two remaining escaped inmates are: Tracy Province, a 42-year-old white man who is 6 feet 1 inches tall and weighs 184 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes; and John McCluskey, a 45-year-old white man who is 6 feet 1 inches tall and weighs 160 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. Province is serving a life sentence for murder and armed robbery and McCluskey is serving 15 years for second-degree murder and other charges.

The suspected accomplice was identified as 43-year-old Casslyn Mae Welch, who is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 135 pounds with brown hair and green eyes. Flanagan said she was on the visitation list for one of the inmates.

Welch, of Mesa, was seen at the prison driving a 1996 Chrysler Concord four-door sedan prior to the incident, the Mohave Sheriff's Department said. The blue car has a faded hood and roof with an Arizona registration ABL7584. The suspects may still be using the vehicle, the department said later Saturday.

The department said Province was last seen wearing dark blue jeans, a dark purple polo shirt with a red stripe and white tennis shoes. McCluskey had light blue jeans, a white button-.up shirt with horizontal and vertical blue stripes and white tennis shoes

Well it prob BS news to the majority to you, like me, but he fucking looks like Rod Farva to me...

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you made a thread because you thought someone looked like someone else?

imagesqtbnANd9GcS143n7lMvWWJuzXW1ckvmWRfcNiditPgM1Mn1OamnjgnNq3RQt1h167w223usg__B5a7draai0gA_X9KrQBYkqCoOAg.jpg

bored and at work fucking sue me... it beats more than half the mindless bullshit going back and forth between people here. listen if it's that bad tell a mod to delete it... fuck i'm hungover ...:huh:

mad easily? nope. It's just Shenanigans!

pistol.png

the internet has ways of losing sarcasm in translation, i was just having this conversation with someone else the other day. go figure. Scotch would fix the hangover really quick. Funny thing is that my ex's Russian uncle swears by vodka (no pun intended) because it is made with the least amount of additives, hence a cleaner smoother hanover period.