B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i need some real bsm help.

this morning, the jewish girl with the big butt asked me to get an std test because she was worried about me banging her sans rubber.

RESPONSIBLE PEOPLE

i keep reading conflicting info online. some tell me that blood and urine tests cant catch hpv in males, and ive read they cant catch herpes unless there is an outbreak. then i stumble on sources that contradict that shit. wtf??

who on here has the insider info??????

i havnt been tested since 03, and ive came in a lot of girls since then, so im kinda shook. well, not scared that i have a disease. im scared beezy will find out then not let me cum in her.

big scumbag mafia

tugboat timmy and i made a pact a couple years ago that if one of us got hiv/aids, we would have to join the other in a suicidal bank robbing spree. i wonder if he remembers that.

ps NBB, i totally thought of you when i was in bed with girl earlier (/nh). he told me she had a condom but it was a magnum, so we had to have the serious "you arent into black guys, right?" convo.

DOW, AIDS is fucking hard to get if you are a guy unless you share needles or buttfuck people raw.

Magnums. My friend keeps magnums in her drawer hoping some dude will come through packin' a log in his pants. She's always disappointed, but refuses to pork black guys. I like her attitude.

tugboat timmy and i made a pact a couple years ago that if one of us got hiv/aids, we would have to join the other in a suicidal bank robbing spree. i wonder if he remembers that.

ps NBB, i totally thought of you when i was in bed with girl earlier (/nh). he told me she had a condom but it was a magnum, so we had to have the serious "you arent into black guys, right?" convo.

hahahahahaha, dow remember what you told homegirl at 50's hse. you can washit off, you cant wash it out.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

When me and my ex started getting serious I had to sit down and ask her if she'd ever been with a black guy, shit was kinda awkward haha. Thankfully she hadn't been, although she did tell me she banged a Colombian. I tried to bust her balls and talk shit, but I got the response "You were just telling me how you fucked a Puerto Rican from the projects a few months ago", shut me down a little

Archived