B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Still in the middle of North Carolina. But reppin the Ducks for DOW. Lock up was cake here. Tattooed white boys automatically get the "Yo bruh draw dis for my girl bruh" pass so my commissary was always stacked. And if you got a couch and want to tattoo a dude who dont give a fuck, Ill make it up to the bay in my great west coast adventure of 2012. Ill holla.

I got couch but i don't tattoo man. I just work there. My nerve damage is so bad i have a hard time sketching for pieces anymore.

It's so bad i think that girls give me dumb excuses as to why they don't like me, but i think they just don't want to take care of me when im older. LOL

Drinking and cocaine probably don't help. But i'd rather just ride that one out.

We just opened a weed shop though. Ill sell you weedz

Ill smoke that weed and have your homies work on me while we sit at the desk and copy IDs and drink whiskey. My home girl works at some fine dining place in the east bay, so we can eat like kings and drink wine and run triz on her like we did when she lived in NC. Triple still reppin the red and whites out there? I got that 81 prison hook up.

Ill have to ask her but she puts up good looking food on my facebook. And I know she fucked a lot of AL dudes so shes down with the cause. I can leave the state in February and that Southwest shit is like 140 each way. Ill yodel, girl wants me in bed. Got the internet back so Ill check on this shit on the reg again.

BUSTY SEDUCTIVE MAMMARIES

we out here!!!

boys, i done fucked up. shit where i stay eating, big time.

one of my roommates moved out, and i had a coworker who is a cute petite, tan, blonde surfer kine chick who recently broke up with her dude and was looking for a room to rent. so i told her she could rent the open room in my house.

so of course we start banging.

she falls hella in love.

but she is a total drunk. like, fuckin drunk drunk. the first time i saw her drink before 6am i was pretty stoked to be dating a chick who is so fucking savage, but holy fuck. she stays DAF to the point where i cant even understand what the bitch says. drives around black out drunk and doesnt even remember the conversations she has with me.

and i gotta live with this chick.

the only good thing is when she sobers up in the morning she feels hella guilty for being such a wreck and she wakes me up by sucking my dick.

My "girl" is a huge drunk. I went to AA meetings and now shes got me on a Jameson bottle a day habit. We suckers for the boozers my dude. At least she is apologizing to you. Im still on that "Im so sorry, whiskey makes my dick not work" apology tip and gotta eat pussy like a battle dyke to smooth things over. I mean, Im stoked I can atleast take refuge in addiction with someone, because usally I hate most everything to do with other people. She keeps me off the coke and makes fun of me when I smoke weed because its "for niggers." Enough sappy shit. Shot pool and drank with my boy in my basement. Yeah I got my own table. And its not shitting where you eat if you eat buttholes, amiright?

6699176221_bc8539fee2_b.jpg

She also thinks boxer dogs look like niggers. Works in a kennel. We drank 3 bottles of wine and a bottle of James they first night we fucked and I ate ass like I was a prison bitch. "I shit from there" was the remark and I countered with a "I piss out my dick but its inb your mouth, so enjoy that im a sick fuck and keep moaning." And Im Polish as fuck, like my grandparents told Hitler to suck their left one and dipped and moved to Detroit so I dont know who got the better end of that. vodka is in my DNA. but the shit makes me mean, like fist fight my mother on her birthday mean.

Still in the middle of North Carolina. But reppin the Ducks for DOW. Lock up was cake here. Tattooed white boys automatically get the "Yo bruh draw dis for my girl bruh" pass so my commissary was always stacked. And if you got a couch and want to tattoo a dude who dont give a fuck, Ill make it up to the bay in my great west coast adventure of 2012. Ill holla.

seriously, i was blacked out for a week on xanax talking mad reckless to everyone, came out of my blackout drawing prayer hand tats and envelope hearts, had the leather slippers and the radio (with the extra magnets and wires to throw up into the iron girders, and all types of AA &AAA batteries). I had put some colored pencils on my first week of commissary order and was the only one in the pod who could do anything other than flexi pen bullshit. Being able to draw in a southern jail gets you a pass and a job

FYI if you try and smuggle xanax bars in your nasal cavities , they will just dissolve in there and make you talk shit to black guys who weigh 3x as much as you during movie night when they are showing King Kong and Batman Begins. But they wont do shit because they know you will both get locked down for like a month, and you might pull their eyeballs out without knowing you did it.

It def made the first week fly by... some crackhead smuggled a pack of newports, 2 lighters, a crack pipe, and a crack supply, in his ass, for like only a 8 day bid. I think he actually had more than a pack of smokes up there, because he basically just gave the cigs away so nobody would snitch him out for smoking crack on the toilet all the time, and brought an extra lighter for the pod so nobody would take his.

here comes the slow realization that I smoked tobacco that came out of a crackheads inner asshole cavity. I regret nothing.

• Like 1

Had a shit day due to punk rock girl. Got drunk after work, hopped the fence to the skatepark and skated til the cops came. And did the cops come. After 2 hours, which shames me as a tax payer. Dude ran my info, cleared me and took me out of cuffs, I told him i came to skate and drink and get lost in my thoughts. He smoked cigarettes with me, drank my last budweiser and bitched about his 3 ex wives and told me he was impressed I was out there in 20 degree weather at 3am. Made me do a kickflip and said he loved eating at my restaurant. Flippped my world upside down. I dont think im any better than I was before and I didnt get locked up and a cop didnt fuck my shit up. 2012 is fucking weird.

ef7ef9a6426c11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

• Like 1