B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

grass fed beef tenderloin with mushroom bechamel

sauteed asparagus with balsamic brown sugar reduction

white truffle mashed taters

plenty pinot noir

made hella bsm dinner last night for chick and i. take um deeeeeeeeeeeep!

hope portland is still sucking your dick, POZ. give um hell brudduh! shoooooooottttz

oh, indeed it is!

the homies and i are flying down to Southern California tonight. coincides with a crew bbq. gonna be fun as fuck, even though i've blown through all my funds. skateboarding+rapletters+partying are all in order to be handled.

do i know the chick you're seeing, or wha? it's not the girl whose car i puked in, is it? blanking on her name...

good to hear :D

nah you never met, shes only been on island since late last yr. she came here for vacation and some sexy lifeguard guy fell for her and moved her out here (payed to have her suv shipped from seattle n everything). but then she met me and left him. dude hella literally cried.

i almost* feel bad for the guy since he dumped so much goddamn money into moving her to island, but regardless of his sexy lifeguard muscles, he still isnt bsm

* indicates that i dont really feel bad

AZNs are overrated, they are just white girls who are either 1) easier to boss around or 2)impossible to boss around

6 ft white girls and black chicks who are "less than thick" (IE not fat ghetto trash) are the hard ones to get

what kind of retarded moral ground is that bitch standing on?

"i wanna be a virgin, but you can ram my ass"

the moral ground that involves leading a guy on for attention, and not delivering. Either way that bitch looked like she just had a hour long make out sesh with a cinderblock