B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pozzz,

dont even fucking get me started about sunset magazine. some faggot tourist told me i was in it and they were 100% sure the pic was me. which was believable, because they had a write-up about my work in that issue.

well it turns out the faggot they thought was me was some clean shaven piece of shit that was hella not yours truly. i had been braggin to hella people that i was all fuckin famous n shit. nope. did u see the pic of the dude on the front page of the hawaii section? they thought that was me. i drove all the goddamn way to lihue wal-mart only to find this out. straight up snapped in the magazine isle.

//its all good thought because a hot brazilian chick i met in europe the other year just passed the bar exam and is coming to hawaii to celebrate and im going to try and get her pregnant.

//actually hopefully well just get married and ill get dual citizenship

//actually i dont want to marry her ive just drank too much and look forward to cumming inside her rich ass

//bsm

So without going into too much detail, i saved the house from burning down, and in the mean time picked up some deep tissue second degree burns on my hands. And my from my thigh to my toes have burns of various degrees from really bad 1st degree, to deep tissue second...

Here is what the blisters on my hand look like, i had to change the dressings on my hand. Ill try to get some of my leg next time i change those dressings.

Burned Skid Marks

562759_2594133231687_1805374810_1569715_1958303866_n.jpg

Holy fuck dude

I hope you know someone with an aloe plant.... Our buy one.

One week in Vegas turned into two my nurgs

Photo thread in about a week

As of three hours ago I've been in Vegas ten days

Its 3:15 am and I'm sitting in a MC Donald trying to get something in my gut before I go to bed

Next to me are two decent looking American girls being harassed by two brits with dirty hands(think handstands on the asphalt dirty)

Nothing out of line, just trying to get laid very awkwardly and very relentlessly. LOLZ

I could intervene but instead ill watch for amusement.

These bitches can barely understand what they are saying LMAO

• 4 weeks later...

I'm 26 today

Getting drunk at an airport bar since 6am

Flying to Reno then picking up my rental car and driving to some shithole town in the desert that has like 8,000 people to be on stand by in case anything fucks up during Top Gun training this month

BumoBSM thread

I know a lot of yous are from san fran area in here.

If I was to take my pregnant wife down for a quick touristy trip, where should we stay?

And if I was to want to get a walk in done, where should I get tattooed ? Preferably within walking distance of hotel etc