B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NBB, since you deleted your facebook or some shit, im gonna put these in here so you know how bsm your boyfriend has been keeping it out here.

celebrating my winning shot in beer pong tournament, blasted off mushrooms which helped.

[ATTACH]169387.vB[/ATTACH]

obligatory muscle shot

[ATTACH]169388.vB[/ATTACH]

2am scooter ride, again, blasted off mushrooms. friend was screaming for her life and spilled most of that pint of tequila all over my back.

[ATTACH]169389.vB[/ATTACH]

quit being a faggot and get a solid cell phone so i can call you, you fuck. love you.

bsm1.jpg.682698ac5a722b90bdb6d5b6813c48e6.jpg

bsm2.jpg.71582074e4f8574641e2c21cd12ddda6.jpg

bsm3.jpg.2ee075e83e95bb6d05eb09e394a9c23e.jpg

give um!!!

being the only white person at a bday party FUCKTHEWORLD. im like a fuckin representative for white people at the social functions i go to. im making yall look good, no worries.

ate my weight in kalua pig n cabbage, then got coked up with old hawaiian people that ended up getting really shitfaced and giving me hugs. shit was classic.

• 3 weeks later...

1) WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ON PAGE TWO

2) Went to get a broken iPhone screen fixed today ($80 FML) while waiting I went to a bar for food and drink. Two drunk older chicks came in. Ended up getting and under the bar HJ from one/ Mack sesh. She musta been 40-45. But fit. She said they were both personal trainers. Wouldn't give up the # tho (?). Gave mine. if she hits me up I'll take and post newds. Nice set of fake tits on this one. --- came home w blue balls and drunk texted every skank in my contacts while waiting for GF to get off work. Now I'm double booked w booty cAlls tmrw, not to mention GF after work. Ballinnnnn

Bump ya cunts

^ haha man, I believe the cougar ship has sailed. Too bad her friend was such a cock block. "I gotta get her outta here"

She was probably married and hadn't had a good dicking in ages.

Shit got rowdy with Tavarwuan lastnight.

e59988d1.jpg

Dopest city bike rack ever? Yes.

Be Somebody, Motherfucker!

woke up to a coworker knocking on my bedroom window at 7am.

"brah, it's ******, ho, fuckah, come outside n talk to me."

"shootz, lemme get dressed you fuckah"

i go outside and the fucker is looking at the ground all sad n shit

"ho, brah, my dick, brah, its all da kine...swollen, the head is, and the fucker is all itchy kine and burns after i pee. you like work for me today? i no can work like dis, i need for see one doctor, brah"

"nah, i like go beach today, dont want for work."

poor fucker got beat up at the beach last week by some mma kine guy that called him from his chick's cell phone, talking shit to him.

then his chick fucks some other guy and gives him some fuckin std. doh!

funny part is the guy is hella young and asked me "you think i maybe just drank too much with you guys the other night? can alcohol do this to your dick?"

1) WHY THE FUCK IS THIS ON PAGE TWO

2) Went to get a broken iPhone screen fixed today ($80 FML) while waiting I went to a bar for food and drink. Two drunk older chicks came in. Ended up getting and under the bar HJ from one/ Mack sesh. She musta been 40-45. But fit. She said they were both personal trainers. Wouldn't give up the # tho (?). Gave mine. if she hits me up I'll take and post newds. Nice set of fake tits on this one. --- came home w blue balls and drunk texted every skank in my contacts while waiting for GF to get off work. Now I'm double booked w booty cAlls tmrw, not to mention GF after work. Ballinnnnn

Bump ya cunts

No one has gotten hand job in cargo shorts since nam