B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm not sure what sort of backwards ass drug slang you use, but Molly = MDMA. I'm also not sure why you were expecting anything like heroin, seeing as MDMA is an upper.

Edit to state that mdma is severely overrated. Opiates or cocaine are superior 100% of the time in my book.

this post is exactly why i usually never listen to avid club/rave drug users.

i havent seen that dude in since high school.

not yet have i ever chilled with him while he is sober.

dudes always twapped on something.

hes a smart kid, but all that fry is starting to get to him.

dude was on his last leg trying to convince me that molly and mdma werent the same thing or even closely relavant.

after about 3 hits each dude starts telling me shit like "dude wait, i think youre right about mdma, also i dont think thats what we took... etc..."

i dont really dont anything about the pill game so i could still be wrong.

dude is super fucking cool but i can only handle him in small doses. but then again, im like that with most people.

and i wasnt compairing heroine to mdma like apples and oranges, just was hoping it would have been as awesome.

it wasnt as awesome, but it was still really fucking awesome.

man

i miss you and all the fuckin shit we got into. blackouts and losing slippers ftw.

hella homo.

fuckin a, brah! your mom was at my work the other day, i gave her a big hug n told her i want you to come back to island.

that chick i was dating ended up being fucking lame. we went to north shore to drink n eat, and on the way back to kapaa, she ends up telling me that she more or less snitched out her housemates for growing weed because her electricity bill got raised. i was DAF and told her she was a snitch and i hoped that they beat the fuck out of her. she started crying all loud and shit hahahah. shit was lulllzzz. havnt talked to her since.

scum life!!!

I get outta work around 3 errrday

Just hit me up sucka. PM me and I'll send you my cell #.

Get you some bomb Mex food and pound beers on the beach or some bomb drafts at a local spot

My godfather was murdered today.

At a funeral.

Im kinda down.

Rip san jose steve.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/10/hells-angeles-member-shot-and-killed-at-san-jose-funderal-for-fellow-member.html

Nbb, I don't even know what to say right now. Steve was always cool to me and never had a hesitation to say hello back and offer his hand. He and jeffro will be missed. Nbb, love you brother and if there is anything you need; don't hesitate to get at me.