B **************** S **************** M's superdutytoughthread

JUST THE TIP

some chick with a bangin body and nice tits was chillin with her mom at the beach today, so i sat down next to them and chatted it up. 9:30am at the beach with keystone light ftw .the rest of chick's family came over and i chewed the fat with them, charmed them so i could hopefully steal daughter away to kick it. told them i go to fuckin church n shit. and then i found out the chick was fifteen. fail.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If they were church going people and you told them you were a churcher they probably assumed you weren't a scumbag.

Which put you in a very advantageous position considering your history and knowledge of tranny handjobz and other such sexual deviant milieu that they would never even consider to be in your brain.

You probably could have bought that girl from them if you promised them you'd take her to church every week after sodomizing her.

Latenight freeway drivin w no headlights smelling like cheap beer and NFL defeat hotel california on full blast about to drink this 32 of icehouse bought w ashtray change and play some call of duty damn it feels good to be BSM

2342520f.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

traded my 49cc scooter for a 150cc last week.

took a corner at night that had hella gravel at 20mph and put the fucker down, ripped my shirt, jeans, skin, and shoes all to hell. pushed my scooter into the bushes, walked home, and borrowed my roommates car so i could pick up the chick i was on my way to cruise with.

was in a rush to get my night started, so i didnt bother showering the blood off or putting on any bandages, just changed my shirt and kept soaking the blood up with an old t-shirt.

one of my thumbs ripped open to the bone and i thought was broke at the time, but i was still able to hold a beer and get DAF all night long at the beach. woke up with a smoking hot chick in my bed.

cant slow a bsm down, bludddddd!!!!