12Oz fantasy football 2010

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i didnt understand though is why your autopick grabbed horrible players usually autopick picks the highest ranked available player like you where #2 pick and instead of adrian peterson it picked marion barber who must have been ranked like #100 or some shit. Did you rank your players before hand and it picked based on your rankings.

Im just saying

Watch Leinart throw over 5,000 yards this year

Boy, will there be eggs on our faces

MattLeinart.jpg

Yeah i also grabbed Rice for a Handcuff and also for the end of the season and playoffs, i knew we had 2 IR spots so i could keep him and still pick up another player for now.

Im calling these pics on my team to be Solid

Stafford will be a top 5 QB

Forte is Back and in this PPR League easily Top 5 RB1

Jabar Gafney will be a solid WR1 100+ Reception Season B Marshall is gone he is ortons #1 target

Louis Murphy will emerge as a solid Wr2 and will be the Raiders leading reciever under campbell.

i just checked the schedule and i play A.A. the first week. if i lose i will retire from fantasy sports and buy everyone in the league any case of beer they want.. of course disclaimer is he has to have some what the same line up as he has now..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i would like a case of king cobra 40oz, thanks you.

i grabbed harvin, i don't expect him to play this season (my luck) because he's been carted off and the migrane thang. but if he does it will be nice because we all know old man favre is gonna be all up in dat ass.

poe poe, damn man your really pushin this stafford thing. i'm not hatin on it but top 5?

1.matt stafford

2.drew brees

3.arron rodgers

4.peyton manning

5.tom brady

thats how you see it? lol and the jaber gaffney, i think eddie royal will get the bulk of what was marshalls catches. but either way, it will be our gain.

OH SHIT SON!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/08/26/matt-leinart-benched-for-saturday-could-be-done-in-arizona/

Matt Leinart benched for Saturday; could be done in Arizona

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 26, 2010 3:24 PM ET

For the second time in three years, it looks like Ken Whisenhunt is giving up on Matt Leinart as a starting quarterback before the season even starts.

Whisenhunt announced that Derek Anderson will start Arizona's preseason game this week against the Bears. The plan is for Leinart to come off the bench late in the second quarter and play into the second half.

Whisenhunt stressed the change wasn't necessarily permanent, but it doesn't take a genius to see this is now Anderson's job to lose. The third preseason game is every team's chance for a final "dress rehearsal" for the season.

As ESPN's Mike Sando writes, "Whisenhunt would not demote his starting QB in third week of preseason if he thought that QB had earned the respect of the locker room." It will be tough for Leinart to recover from this.

Leinart played only nine snaps last week, and now he's not even starting. The only question left is where Leinart will remain with the team. (It looks like NFL.com's Mike Lombardi had great information here.) Whisenhunt is essentially giving up on Leinart, no matter how this move is spun in the short term.

It's at this point we have to mention a tip sent us earlier today, warning us that Leinart was already told Anderson was already the starting quarterback. We didn't feel confident passing it along at the time, but the tipster just earned some major points. So now we can't ignore the second part of the email.

The source claimed that Leinart was told the Cardinals were working on a trade to Seattle, where Leinart and Pete Carroll could try to party like it was 2004. That's certainly just a rumor for now, and sounds a little off the wall.

Then again, the idea of Derek Anderson opening the season as Arizona's starter sounded off the wall just a week ago.

def not bad for an auto draft

massaquioa(sp) and washington are the only question marks i have and both have an upside

cribbs just aint a #1 and that backfield in seattle is a mess

both could be starters a few weeks into the season

i really lucked out going after AA and a couple auto drafts

/no offense AA