Weird kids

Guest imported_Tesseract

I did alot of weird shit when I was little. In 3rd grade we used to catch bass and pickerel at this lake and release them in my neighbors pool. The neighbors were completely bewildered what these fish were doing in theyre pool and eventually the pool would start stinking when they died from chlorine. Some old lady on my street called the cops on me and my friend for playing bastketball so we threw a brick at her house(didnt break anything). other shit too, i used to play in abandoned factories....train tracks...i got bit by a stray dog once. i got bit by a duck before too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some of these haitian kids on our block that we used to chill with when we were shorties, would get punished so hectic when they got in trouble..

one time i remember we cut a clothesline or something and their parents made them kneel in salt for like 5 hours saying prayers

we also used to catch tons of those black baby grasshoppers, put them in milk jugs and shit and let them all loose into other peoples yards

Originally posted by Tesseract

666: okay but get this...

666: i used to pick at my scabs and eat the dry skin

* I love that girl

dude! tesseract where the fuck is he? hahah i cant believe this was bumped. hilarious.

hahahah old aim conversations. i miss them.

funee funee funee...

I pushed someones car in the road when I was like 5 or 6.... don't ask me how... I had superhuman powers when I was a kid. I also swung some other kid who pissed me off around and around and around and threw him like 20ft into a tree.... I guess I was born to be a pro wrestler. And there was this other kid who had vampire teeth, I swear to god! He had pointy teeth for front incisors and they curled inward... needless to say it scared the shit outta me and I punched him in the mouth and ran outta class....

I had an ex-girlfriend that would get fucked up with her friends (weed,mushrooms,acid..) and would hide a "talkboy" in her backback and record all the "deep" conversations they would have (remember talkboys.. unno, like from the movie homealone2) anyway, her friends never knew they were being recorded...

Re: sometimes it dont rain for weeks some summers

Originally posted by Gravy Baby

not any specific situations and probably not weird to some but all in all great memories:

manhunt to midnight friday/saturday night

mister softee

the neighborhood missions of boosting "crome caps" . .. niggas know

neighborhood brawls and onlooking parents cheering for their delinquent kids

nigga knocking

backyard hopping

throwing snowballs at the crossing traffic and going bananas when a car stopped

four corners wiffle ball

always looking forward to mischief night and poking fun at your boys braggadocious bets

good stuff, in retrospect I really miss living without a concern in the world... and having mom dukes dress me cause I still dont match. :o

All i can say is ditto.

i remember up to like 4th grade mom used to get into fuckin all out brawls with mr. softee at like midnight on summer nights. pops would be working and she'd hear the bells at like 11:30 at night coming down our block and she'd be out there waiting. she even called the cops twice.

nothing beats a fuckin new york block party though. fuckin circuses.

when i was like 8 or 9, living in dc, there was this kid that used to always show us his lil sister's vagina for some reason... and she liked it

and when i lived in milwaukee, the kids in my neighborhood musta been getting molested or something, cause they all gave eachother head (6-9 year old guys)

:yuck:

Originally posted by Vanity

when i was like 8 or 9, living in dc, there was this kid that used to always show us his lil sister's vagina for some reason... and she liked it

and when i lived in milwaukee, the kids in my neighborhood musta been getting molested or something, cause they all gave eachother head (6-9 year old guys)

:yuck:

that little sister vagina thing happens everywhere

those blowjob kids are just fags beyond belief

Hmm.

I used to be one dumb motherfucker.

One time I was sitting in my dads truck waiting for him and we were in the driveway it was kind of a hill..so I start fucking with shit and hit some sort of lever and the truck just rolls backwards down the driveway, across the street and knocks over a stop sign half way. I got out and there was all these neighbors like "OH ARE YOU OKAY??@!!" and I just got out and ran into my room and hid in the closet and didn't even tell my dad. hahaha.

One time I was at the jungle gym and I stuck my head between these bars and my dad had to unscrew the shit to get me out.

One time I was sitting in my dad's living room and he was upstairs lifting..and I asked for a drink so he got me it and left..well I somehow spilled it..and he was a military man so I was always scared of him..so he gets me a new one..and somehow 5 minutes later I fucking spill it again..so he freaks out gives me one more and then somehow I fucking SPILL IT AGAIN! The last time I just soaked it up with shit because I didn't wanna get punched in the face for being so dumb.

One time I was in my yard in the little blow up pool and my mom ran inside real quick..and for some reason I just HAD to tell her something..so I start running full speed where she went..and forget that the sliding glass door is there instead of it just being open to walk through..and I fucking ran straight through the glass door. All I got was a cut on my hip. That shit was gangster.

Yeah these are all from before I was even in Kindergarten. I was dumb.

asdf

I remember one time during lunch (gradd 1 or so) I walked into the gym where everyone ate, and I was whistling and I went over to people in my class and said "hey whatsup guys!" they all look at me like I'm crazy or something...then all the sudden this hand grabs my shoulder and says "SIT DOWN!" and it was the principal...he was giving a speech about somethign...and I had walked in....walked half way through the gym whistling (while the whole gym watched me in disbelief)...I didnt even realize that ev eryone was completely silent...or that the principal was giving a speech

I used to do some crazy shit with my neighbour too, we said we were going to get married when we were 4....and then we said were wanted to have a baby, so i would rub my little peepee on her ....

my mother used to use these reusable diapers on my sister...and one day when i was 4, I put one on under my pants and waited until she noticed

I used to tell my sister to go and scream to my mom that she thought i was dead...and I would act dead...(I was a good actor)...and shed get soo fucking upset...screaming and stuff..and then id wake up and start laughing...........she told us how much she hated it........but we still did it..and everytime it worked

Archived