a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

also text messaging fun...

Me: question: did you guys talk about her dick at all? or was it like... don't ask don't tell? 1:52 PM

Dow: I mentioned it at the bar, i was like yo do u think many dudes here know u have a dick? She said "shhhh dont talk so loud!"

hahahahaha

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dow is on a 24 hour tranny diet

chicks that have a dick he encourages you to try it

hes just probably saying that cause he already tried it

that white dude supplied it

he nohomo'd it despite that.

The use of the phrase "her dick" boggles my mind haha

not for nothing but growing up in the bay area you get pretty used to calling people what they want to be called.

nothing worse then getting beat up by a tranny because you kept calling her a he.

/didn't happen to me

my philosophy is it isnt gay since it looks like a chick. dead serious. i showed pics of her to my homie, and he said he thought she looked pretty dope.

A: If it got a dick, it aint no chick.

B: Your homie can't see for shit.

C: You & your homie are fucking gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, except when you try to play it off like you're doing.

dude i'm not even sure if i can believe this... why post a thread about it? i just don't get it. was this a dare or something?

motherfuckers just don't understand the "don't give a fuck" scum life attitude that Dow has. Who gives a shit if the whole situation is incredibly questionable, it's also incredibly hilarious. And that's really all that matters

Obviously alot of people are here are of questionable sexuality, but I really shouldn't be that surprised given the large hipster population of this site.

That said, this will be my last question...how many of you guys would still think this wasn't gay if he banged the dude in the ass? I mean it's all good cuz it's for the LULZ, right?

I think most of us here agree that the whole situation is pretty far from heterosexual, but really, who cares? I don't think anyone is arguing that it's ok to do anything as long as it's funny, I think most of us just don't really give a shit what other people do with their lives. If Dow wanted to snort a quarter ounce of blow and go out to gay bars with Rage, it wouldn't change the fact that I think dude is hilarious and nice guy to boot