I got caught...

P3ZS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't goin to raid your house, they arent gonna waste money and time to raid your house and you aint even gettin up like that.

Unless you some all-city legend fuckin shit up then calm down wit your paranoid ass

real shit.

i hear people talk all kinda weird shit about destroying theyr books and cleaning out theyr houses and even buying a po box or storage to keep supplies

unless you killing shit on a major level they arnt going to waste money or time like silba said

lets chill a bit. lol

• 1 month later...
alright first off i have come to terms with the fact that i am a toy. i know i will crusified on here just for that.

second. i need a little advice. should i change my name? should my crew change its name and symbol?

i dont think i was technically arrested but they didnt read the miranda rights off to me.

i am definately not gonna quit writing. fuck that. anyone that stops bc they got caught is fucking ignorant. i wouldnt have started if i had the intention to stop.

DO NOT change your name or crew name its too much trouble and hassle if your already known you wouldnt wana start all over again. just change your tag style. pigs usually go by the same tags they see.. as for bombs just do your thang

ill admit. Im a toy too. And i was arrested a couple months ago with 2 of my friends who are writers. Since I live in France it might be a little different and since we are minors we weren't fined or ordered to court. The things i did:

Stopped writing for a bit then decided fuck that, i kept it on the low for a bit, just throwing some tags around not doing any throwies or bombing at all until recently and changed my name. I sujest you change your name aswell.

good luck ;)

Artistvandal77

^ I bet you 100 cans you dont have the balls to tag a cops house. ( WITH THE WORD YOU NORMALY GET UP WITH ).

I called a cop a pig to his face once when i was a youngster and got a open hand smack to the head. I spit on a cop car one night and got clubbed in the leg. I tagged a police station and spent a night in jail. Id love to see what happens when your stupid enough to write on ones house.

YO HERE'S WHAT YOU DO. SAY YOU'RE LIKE <18 AND YOU CAN'T GET THROWN IN JAIL. WELL, WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS, SMASH EVERYTHING. LIKE GO OUT AND KILL EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE, THAT WAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT YOU ARE BACK OUT THE NEXT DAY DOING THE SAME SHIT. OK, NOW THAT YOU'RE A PRETTY LEGENDARY FIGURE, LETS SAY YOU TURN 18. STOP PAINTING THAT NAME. PAINT SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WITH DIFFERENT LETTERS. YOU ALREADY GOT CAN CONTROL DOWN BY THIS POINT AND HAVE PRETTY DECENT LETTER STRUCTURE TOO, I'D SURMISE. WELL, JUST TELL EVERYONE YOU QUIT, AND BE ALL ABOUT THIS NEW MEMBER IN YOUR CREW WHO'S TAKING OVER FOR YOU. THAT WAY YOU STILL GET LEGEND STATUS AND ARE ON THE COME-UP AS SOME NEW CRAZY CHARACTER WHO IS SUPER DANK AND MYSTERIOUS.

If you weren't Mirandized and you were taken into police custody... you were technically falsely arrested. Unless you weren't arrested at all and will not have a court date. That's the law. If you weren't made aware of your Miranda Rights, the arrest is nulled.

Secondly, a raid can only take place with a court order. They will not be able to raid your neighbor's houses unless they can prove to a judge that those specific houses have evidence that they need to convict a criminal or if they are harboring a criminal.

Calling it quits is not the way to go. If you're in this for the right reasons (yourself), giving up isn't a choice. Some gave you the advice to write a different word. I'm not one of those people. I've been arrested 4 times since I started writing at 13 and I'm in my mid 20's now. I copped a youthful offender plea on my 1st conviction. I spent a few months (can't be specific here) in Juvi on my 2nd conviction. Got 1,000 hours of community service on my 3rd conviction and was lucky enough to escape my last arrest without conviction. I -never- changed my name. Your name is most likely in a database, true, but the thing with graffiti is that it's a 'crime' that they have to catch you doing in order to convict.

My advice: Be careful out there. You got pinched before. Learn from it and start to harbor a good sense of paranoia on the street. It'll not only keep you outta jail, it'll keep you outta a body bag too.

I think it's cool you can admit that your fairly new to this, but I wouldn't consider you a toy.

[/color]

yeahh i gotta agree w/'kandybah'. i don't really think ur a toy 4rm what i juss read. it's juss dat u got caught & how da fact dat u said dat u aint gonna quit bombin juss cuz u got caught. i don't really think a toy would say dat. so yeah. i think it's juss really up 2 U if u should change ur name/group name. it all depends on how U feel about it. if -i- got caught,,i probly wOUlDN't change my name & juss give it another shot. but i guess if i get caught aGaaiN,,den yeah. i'd PROBaBlY change my name. so yeah. juss go 4 what U feel. & if u can't decide still,,do dat 'pros & cons' of if u 'should or shouldn't' change ur name/group name. so yeah. good luck.

Artistvandal77

^ I bet you 100 cans you dont have the balls to tag a cops house. ( WITH THE WORD YOU NORMALY GET UP WITH ).

I called a cop a pig to his face once when i was a youngster and got a open hand smack to the head. I spit on a cop car one night and got clubbed in the leg. I tagged a police station and spent a night in jail. Id love to see what happens when your stupid enough to write on ones house.

lol sooo true.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

ive been caught once.

it was an abandoned car lot and they couldnt contact the owner.

so they just dropped me off at home and gave my markers to my aunt and left.

i got my markers back and kept writing my name.

dont change your name cuz you got caught.

youll hate seein your name everywere and not getting to write it anymore