I got caught...

P3ZS

alright first off i have come to terms with the fact that i am a toy. i know i will crusified on here just for that.

second. i need a little advice. should i change my name? should my crew change its name and symbol?

i dont think i was technically arrested but they didnt read the miranda rights off to me.

i am definately not gonna quit writing. fuck that. anyone that stops bc they got caught is fucking ignorant. i wouldnt have started if i had the intention to stop.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright first off i have come to terms with the fact that i am a toy. i know i will crusified on here just for that.

second. i need a little advice. should i change my name? should my crew change its name and symbol?

i dont think i was technically arrested but they didnt read the miranda rights off to me.

i am definately not gonna quit writing. fuck that. anyone that stops bc they got caught is fucking ignorant. i wouldnt have started if i had the intention to stop.

Omg youuuuuuuu! I was wondering what happened..

I think it's cool you can admit that your fairly new to this, but I wouldn't consider you a toy.

That's just me.

If you want to keep going, your going to have to really be on your toes. They're going to most likely have you in a database, and keep an eye on you. However you were caught, make sure to learn from it so it doesn't happen again.

Lay low as hell. GET EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR HOUSE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! All of it, I'm not even kidding, ANYTHING that has a single tag on, all your sketchbooks, take it all somewhere.

I know some police will even go as far to raiding those houses close to you. Not sure if you pissed them off enough for that, but it's a safe idea to keep clean.

We're you given a notice to appear in court?

Get a good attorney. Should help you make some kind of 'repay society' deal if you want to keep out of jail. Not sure the extent of what they caught you doing. Might not want to post that actually, but take it into consideration.

If they didn't read you your rights, I take it they didn't take you in. Even if they took you in a squad car and didn't read your rights, it's your word against theirs.

If you don't want to quit, just don't go out for a few months. Or longer, whatever you feel you need to do, you know the situation better then anyone here.

Get a new name. Keep everything on paper for a while.

Sorry I'm not much of a help. This is about all I can say for now.

Also make sure you don't talk about any details of the case on here. I'm sure this a lovely collective of information for those fuckers.

yeah. im clearin all my shit out of my house soon. and im gonna hit the streets as soon as iget ungrounded and a new name. but probly keep it on legal walls(despite my hatred for legal "graff"). and im only gonna write when im with experienced writers. cuz my friend invited me to come paint with his crew and a few other people. so im gonna go with him only for a while and get my shit down. thanks kandybah

yeah. im clearin all my shit out of my house soon. and im gonna hit the streets as soon as iget ungrounded and a new name. but probly keep it on legal walls(despite my hatred for legal "graff"). and im only gonna write when im with experienced writers. cuz my friend invited me to come paint with his crew and a few other people. so im gonna go with him only for a while and get my shit down. thanks kandybah

I'de do it sooner then soon, lol.

I also don't think going back out right away is a good idea. Unless your a priceless manipulator with a history of trauma, abuse and addiction, there are ways to get out of it. I can't tell you how many damn times I've had to pull a crazy move.. It's degrading, but it gets results.

Why do you hate legal stuff?

Well just do what you gotta do man. It's really more a matter of where your head is at with it.

These are just my suggestions.

Good luck hun, and learn from your mistakes. Always.

i guess hate is a strong word. i just think graffiti belongs on the streets. theres no culture to legal graff. thats not getting up to me. i really just dont even like calling it graffiti. its just art they spray paint and focus on letters with.

and the only reason im not gonna put a pause to wrtiting is because im only goin writin when im with experienced people. people who know what theyre doing. and will only take me to chiller walls. the person i was with when i got caught wasnt even a writer and i shouldnt have even gone writing

You're a toy, you probably have not put in anywhere near enough work to really have any grasp on your name. No one probably knows you. I mean fuck, you still live with your parents, you're probably under 18, your house most likely isnt going to get raided, if you didnt get arrested, you probably arent in any database.

Cops will tell you"if we see your name pop up were coming back" but thats bullshit, unless you're a heavy hitter, chances are you are in the clear at this point, and if not, again, under 18, probably staring community service right in the face.

Calling quitting ignorant because you got caught is ignorant. People have things going for them that they cant risk over and over and over.

Just be safer about wha tyou do, ive gone out when im on bail many times, you're more alert, its almost the best time to go out. And if you dont like legal walla, dont fucking do them, just be smarter about your illegal activities.

^^thanks. but ive already said i understand im a toy. and i dont see the problem with being under 18. everyone starts somewhere. fucking seen began writing when he was 11. anyways yeah i guessed community service at worst.

Seen!

Yeah back when it was first getting going, the average age of a writer was like what, between 11 and 16 or something like that.

B40-8 has some good points. You really will be on point.

Some places will be on crazy shit, even if your not a heavy hitter. Like small towns. Make an example of you. Those really nice areas where the community would shit if they saw graffiti, they'd make a huge deal out of you. Look at that thread Lady_Sec posted about those two losers that made the news. They were on the MOST WANTED list for gods sake, LMAO.

I guess I just don't like the whole 'toy' thing. It's just name calling to make you feel like a better writer when you rag someone else. I've heard good definitions of what people consider a toy, and I would just call them a fucking idiot rather then a toy, lol.

If your new to it your new to it.

Edit: Link to the thread > http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133830

Gotta see that video to see what I mean.

<3

I've always been told that you need to change your name. It's simply the best way for planning for the future. If you keep your name and get caught again, then your are really fucked.

If they didn't read you your rights then your not in nearly as much trouble as you could be. Just work on a new name and don't fret.

honestly, i keep these threads open for a minute but they are always the same.

.. the only real advice besides never admit to anything, is to get a good lawyer

laws vary from state to state anyway.

miranda rights don't mean anything, forget about that shit right now.

that only matters if they decide to start interrogating you.

well thaks. i just have only ever been tried for anything once before and dont know the court system terribly well. and im not getting up that much its just that cops in my area are douche bags and think they're all fuckin robocop saving the world from teenagers

I got arrested for rackin when I was a teenager.

Stupid move I know....luckily I made it through 24 hours comm. service.

4 hours pickin up trash and 20 sitting in a YMCA doing jack shit.

2 hours into the trash pickup we had lunch....I threw a soda out the door onto the side of the road....this city leader dude saw it and almost had a coronary while he was screamin at us wanting to know who did it LMAO. I was such a hardass back then

im only writing with experienced writers for a while until i become established in my community. and this sure as fuck isnt an attention thing. i just have to prove to myself that i can write. i need some form of self gratiffication. and what better than seeing my name all over the place in a style some people cant even imagine being able to do?

• 2 weeks later...
try 200 hours of community service. 4 hours? That aint shit.

my advice is change your name, if youre truly doing this for yourself. if youre doing it for attention and infamy, dont. otherwise, its a fresh pallet. dont let getting caught go to your head and dont write with stupid kids.

Yeah 4 hours aint shit....learn to add.

4 hours plus 20 = .....drum roll please

I'd rather not TRY 200 hours.....thanks....and I'm not getting in a pissing contest about community service. :lol:

I got arrested for rackin when I was a teenager.

Stupid move I know....luckily I made it through 24 hours comm. service.

4 hours pickin up trash and 20 sitting in a YMCA doing jack shit.

2 hours into the trash pickup we had lunch....I threw a soda out the door onto the side of the road....this city leader dude saw it and almost had a coronary while he was screamin at us wanting to know who did it LMAO. I was such a hardass back then

thats so far from hardass its funny