Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
webmaster

*****12oz Feature on Futura2000*****

i know me too

this site is enormous with the blogs and gallery, plus all the threads in the forum section.

its dope futura got picked up by nike, if he is as big as a sports fan as he is a graffiti head like he said in the interview they got a dude with right credentials

After seeing the quality of that whole Feature it amazes me how i missed and and then i realized that i come here for the forum. Not because there is no content but because habit and maybe after hitting that front page it doesnt catch my eye to click through 20 blogs.

If this is the quality if content that is to come shit is going to get off the hook in here. But after visiting some other sites recently i think what stands out to me and i wont mention names is that there landing pages are what makes there sites. With less stellar content you seem to go away feeling like you viewed more faster.

I think the Front landing page needs to get reworked a bit breaking up all the content in a way that is easier on the eye and more stickier for us to click through. The front page looks beautiful but not sure if the functionality comes through.

Also the people involved in this site are above and beyond any other so i think with some tweaks this shit could take a nice transition.

Just a suggestion and great job.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now