MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

178569067.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1287305924&Signature=n%2FedFspkpa7rAhEp9S9v%2FcRvxEQ%3D

if your gonna heckle a pitcher then learn how to fucking spell faggot philadelphia fans, lol @ "hippy" and "wana smoke" thats supposed to be an insult? FAIL, i bet if the phillies would of won ralph lauren would of been talking mad shit tonight, but nah he has sit on it haha

GO GIANTS!!!!!

178569067.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1287305924&Signature=n%2FedFspkpa7rAhEp9S9v%2FcRvxEQ%3D

if your gonna heckle a pitcher then learn how to fucking spell faggot philadelphia fans, lol @ "hippy" and "wana smoke" thats supposed to be an insult? FAIL, i bet if the phillies would of won ralph lauren would of been talking mad shit tonight, but nah he has sit on it haha

GO GIANTS!!!!!

that "pat who" one was lame too! pat the fucking bat motherfuckers!

GO GIANTS!!!!!

this thread is full of SF cats, n i got respect for yr team, yall can say fuck philly this n that... wheres ralph talkin shit ect ect... i aint gonna play that card, i said a few pages back ill leave yall b...

good baseball is good baseball.

• Like 1

giants had no chance with Oswalts stuff tonight...

this page needs that motherfucking giants jpg though! lets get some SF rah rahs! i mean you were all posting furious with a squeak by win last night, silent on the blow out though?

big fucking deal we lost one game on their turf :rolleyes: