karma bit me in the ass

coffie crave 7

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the fuck would you call someone and not say anything for 2 minutes?

cus he picked up and didnt say anything, ppl answer the phone with ''hello'' to let you know they have received your call the only reason why he picked up is cus i called old ass fashion *67 im sure if he herd my voice he would hang up.

i just wanna have this guy let me know why he is ignoring me

cus he picked up and didnt say anything, ppl answer the phone with ''hello'' to let you know they have received your call the only reason why he picked up is cus i called old ass fashion *67 im sure if he herd my voice he would hang up.

i just wanna have this guy let me know why he is ignoring me

You sound like a desperate ex looking for closure. He's ignoring you because he doesn't want it anymore, case closed

i just have bad luck i guess

i also had ups loose a painting i shipped someone and now gotta paypal him money to make up for it

ups insures and tracks all packages... i call bullshit on that one, its on them if it gets lost...

and craigslist sucks. i have never and will never buy or sell on that shit.. its the worst place to fence anything and its to personal... a good way to get got or get beat...

If you really need dough you'd be selling cocaine and having ur GF turn tricks instead of trying to sell a beat up bookcase on the internet...who reads books anyway?

your an idot...i can read through you like a window just by your user name and join date.

when you move out of your parents house its nice to have things like a bookcase to disply well my collocation of books.

i spend my money on Art , books and furniture not xbox games and hiphop gear.

take a hike fagg

your an idot...i can read through you like a window just by your user name and join date.

when you move out of your parents house its nice to have things like a bookcase to disply well my collocation of books.

i spend my money on Art , books and furniture not xbox games and hiphop gear.

take a hike fagg

*you're

*idiot

*SEE through you

*it's

*display

*well?

*collection

*art

*fag

I'm not even going to try the punctuation errors.

I bet I can guess the level of your collocation of books.

• Like 1

Unless i have this retard confused with some other retard, he was on here a few years back making threads about his plans to sell these god awful graffiti shirts. I'm almost positive it was him.

edit: yep, it was him.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105010

edit again: seeking is killing it in this old thread.

haha. dude, you're the biggest fucking joke in the world. you can't just come out of nowhere with some half-assed designs and expect anyone to give a fuck because they're 'limited edition'. i only produce one bowel movement a day, you wanna buy it?

you're always trying to pedel your wack ass artwork on people, as if anyone needs/wants this shit. if you had half as much talent or half as much motivation to produce a unique product as you do to try and push it on people, you might have a chance, but as it stands you're trying to sell people horseshit and calling it a puppy. naw son, we know what puppies look like, that's a box of dookie. you aint fooling nobody.