karma bit me in the ass

coffie crave 7

im not one to belive in karma, it pretty much rains on me no matter how hard i try to be a ''good'' or ''nice'' person. It seems like i can only get a head if i cut corners or take short cuts.

Whatever...heres my lil rant / story

so im broke right now, with x-mass bills and other DRAMA ! i deff never have cash left over to buy anything and im in need of a new coffee table and computer chair, so i threw a old bookcase that i haven't used on crigs list.

got a phone call and some guy wanted it i told him 100 bucks, this is a nice bookcase with glass doors in mint cond its worth 500- so im fair with 100 being in ruff shape.

he was on his way that night when, i got another email offering me more money when i told him it was sold.I had the guy call me and he said id give you 150-200 tomarow first thing i just like anyone else i gotta go where the moneys at, im not gunna take a 100 dollar hit.we talked for about 20 mins and he was very serious.

so i call the first guy back he was kinda upset and went back home, later he wrote me a nasty email about karma ect...i just replyed with ''dude im 25 out of work and broke sorry but i gotta go with where the moneys at you would too.''

so i wake up today and its already 12 no phone call from this new buyer when he told me he was gonna stop by and call at 8am so i called him instead, he picks up ''hello''...soon has he hears my name and voice he hangs up, and i have only been getting his voice mail. i left him a voice mail, but nothing mean he could of got caught up in something or even lost service on his cell but i dont think so.

so instead of shopping for a new table or chair or even both, with my 100- dollars,from the first guy i ditched being greedy im now home broke. i guess the guy was right karma did bite me in the ass !

i had my gf call him from a different number he is yet to pick up, he was very talkative and excited on this bookcase my gf said he was prolly drunk.

another thing that pisses me off is why ignore me ! just let me know hey i cant buy it or im running late dont just ignore me. and the first guy i know your pissed i canceled the sale but say mean things over the phone when i called you dont wait tell you get back home and email me ! these are grown family men.

FAMILY PEOPLE !

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably the same dude teaching you lesson.

jerk.

update-

so my gf calls this guy and leaves a voice mail to call her back. but says nothing about a bookcase

he calls her back ''whos this?''

she said we talked last night, and he replies i dont remember talking to you last night and she replies with well are you interested in the bookcase or not, and he just hangs-up

what a piece of shit, dont jerk someone off and make them loose a sale then when u cant come through just ignore them.

i should post his number on here and have everyone prank call him about ''bookcases''

update-

so my gf calls this guy and leaves a voice mail to call her back. but says nothing about a bookcase

he calls her back ''whos this?''

she said we talked last night, and he replies i dont remember talking to you last night and she replies with well are you interested in the bookcase or not, and he just hangs-up

what a piece of shit, dont jerk someone off and make them loose a sale then when u cant come through just ignore them.

i should post his number on here and have everyone prank call him about ''bookcases''

Hell to the fuck yes. Post the number.

75% of people who respond to craigslist ads are wasting your time. if i was u i'd try to call the first guy back and tell him u thought about what he said, and he was right so u decided to sell it to him for $100 instead of to the other guy, cause he asked first and it's the right thing to do. don't even mention the second dude bailed. i stay on the craigslist hustlin.