80's-90's MEMORIES

poop stache

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Gooch -you mean?

kissphantom131.jpg

And I remember watching Batman & Robin as well. There were a lot of syndicated shows from the 60's and 70's on.

It went back further as well. Twilight Zone, Superman, Andy Griffith, Green Acres, etc.

and back to Batman:

yes!

yeah, lots of syndicated shows on back then.

but yeah, thanks to that movie, pretending to be fighting on that tilting floor thing as a kid got me an minor injury and some shit from the fam...haha.

Considering other factors of that movie, you were probably better off fighting on the table.

brianblessed_flashgordon_vultan-744437.jpg

You could have been killed by Michael Alig if you went into other areas of the film.

Which is another 90's quote, I guess.

yes this is true.

the amazing spiderman live action show is really the one that inspired me to cause havoc. little fat kid climbing up on the kitchen cabinets, scaling across the counter, slipping off by the sink.....crack!

and with that funky intro, i think my appreciation of funk was first realized.

When TV was worth watching...!!!!

It's when there were fewer hands in the cookie jar.

I remember Planet of the Apes being a Saturday afternoon thing. TV56 in Boston used to show it all the time. They also had the "Creature Double Feature" and "Kung Fu theater."

One movie they showed all the time, that I was a die hard fan of, was "The Incredible Mr. Limpet."

limpet00.jpg