I'll bet money this dickhead is going to Fox News.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

Liberals? No. Not at all. Not anywhere near it. Not hardly. Not maybe. No.

I spend a lot of my reading time reading their works and they are definitely not liberals.

No, not all of a vast majority in office right now are racist neocons.

Jesus was a liberal, too? Really?

Dude, you come up with this stuff in your mind to justify your actions or what?

You're out of your mind if you think that the founding fathers weren't liberals. :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if DAO knows the difference between an opinion and a fact. I don't think so.

Nevermind all the evidence in this thread, but he is always saying shit like "Obama is different from every other politician. That's a FACT"

You're a 21 year old dropout who never even finished highschool.

That's a fact.

You're out of your mind if you think that the founding fathers weren't liberals. :lol:

Ok, so here I am waiting on a download to I can watch some more Sons of Anarchy.

It's a good show and I feel kinda pissed that I blew it off for so long.

So, DAO why don't you pull some quotes that prove your point? Make 'em good. I'm

a tough audience.

You're a 21 year old dropout who never even finished highschool.

That's a fact.

I don't know why you constantly point that out like its some kind of diss. If I was embaressed about it, don't you think I would have just not mentioned it?

I used to get A's and B's in school, then I more or less stopped showing up/doing anything. Did that for about a year and a half, then I dropped out, got my GED, and started working fulltime.

Did that for a few years, and now I'm self employed. Not only am I more intelligent than you, I'd also be very welling to bet that I make a lot more money/live a better life than you.

That's an opinion, not a fact.

fuck yeah he is talking about anchor babies. which <ahem> a lot americans are/how they gained their citizenship.

how many of your grandparents, great grandparents came here legally from:

ireland

italy

croatia

england

scottland

denmark

germany

sweden

france

poland

etc.?

probably not that many.

And the real kicker to that is the fact that the entire south western US used to be Mexico and therefore Mexicans are actually indigenous to that part of the country.

Ok, so here I am waiting on a download to I can watch some more Sons of Anarchy.

It's a good show and I feel kinda pissed that I blew it off for so long.

So, DAO why don't you pull some quotes that prove your point? Make 'em good. I'm

a tough audience.

I don't need to "pull quotes".

By very definition they were liberals. They fought a fucking way to break off from the rule of England and start their own shit. A "free country" with all kinds of civil rights and freedoms that they didn't have before. Including the separation of church and state which is in and of it's self a liberal stance.

A Conservative at that time would have stayed loyal to the crown. Conservatives by definition want to hold on to the status quo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

I don't know why you constantly point that out like its some kind of diss. If I was embaressed about it, don't you think I would have just not mentioned it?

Because I don't know why you keep interjecting yourself into discussions about shit that you clearly and admittedly know nothing about, in an attempt to belittle me as if I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

I don't need to "pull quotes".

By very definition they were liberals. They fought a fucking way to break off from the rule of England and start their own shit. A "free country" with all kinds of civil rights and freedoms that they didn't have before. Including the separation of church and state which is in and of it's self a liberal stance.

A Conservative at that time would have stayed loyal to the crown. Conservatives by definition want to hold on to the status quo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberalism

Ok, big guy. This is only going to take a few seconds of my time:

Outside Independence Hall when

the Constitutional Convention of 1787 ended,

Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin,

"Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?"

With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded,

"A republic, if you can keep it."

"[i have] a conviction that science is important to the preservation of our republican government, and that it is also essential to its protection against foreign power." --Thomas Jefferson to -----, 1821. ME 15:340

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."

George Washington

Those don't sound liberal at all, DAO.

Ok, big guy. This is only going to take a few seconds of my time:

Outside Independence Hall when

the Constitutional Convention of 1787 ended,

Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin,

"Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?"

With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded,

"A republic, if you can keep it."

"[i have] a conviction that science is important to the preservation of our republican government, and that it is also essential to its protection against foreign power." --Thomas Jefferson to -----, 1821. ME 15:340

"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."

George Washington

Those don't sound liberal at all, DAO.

You do realize that this was long before the "Republican" and the "Democratic" parties existed, right?

And that what he's talking about when he says "Republic" is the fact that we now had a democratic republic as opposed to a monarchy with a king. Right?

And, actually, in 1776 that was Liberalism of epic proportions.

For real.

Shit's even more creepy than me right click savings peoples pics that they post on here.

ahh well, just look at it for what it is... a win.

seriously wrap this around your brain for a half second, IMAGINE HOW EXCITED theo would be if given the chance to hang out with you. it be on some straight 12 yr old girl with butterflies shit. he would take the time to think about what he wore, what hed say, and what hed do.

i dont care wtf you say huxtable, but thats fact. youd have butterfles bro.

really though.

You do realize that this was long before the "Republican" and the "Democratic" parties existed, right?

And that what he's talking about when he says "Republic" is the fact that we now had a democratic republic as opposed to a monarchy with a king. Right?

And, actually, in 1776 that was Liberalism of epic proportions.

You're completely wrong.

You can't even pull quotes to back up your claims.

Show me one place in the Constitution where it says "Democratic".

What you suggest is that the founding fathers were a bunch of dolts

who knew not of what they spoke of.