I'll bet money this dickhead is going to Fox News.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh well, just look at it for what it is... a win.

seriously wrap this around your brain for a half second, IMAGINE HOW EXCITED theo would be if given the chance to hang out with you. it be on some straight 12 yr old girl with butterflies shit. he would take the time to think about what he wore, what hed say, and what hed do.

i dont care wtf you say huxtable, but thats fact. youd have butterfles bro.

really though.

"Psychological projection (or projection bias) is the unconscious act of denial of a person's own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are ascribed to the outside world, like the weather, the government, a tool or another person or people. Projection is one of the most profound and subtle of human psychological processes, and extremely difficult to work with, because by its nature it is hidden. It is the fundamental mechanism by which we keep ourselves uninformed about ourselves. Humor has great value in any attempt to work with projection, because humor presents a forgiving posture and thereby removes the threatening nature of any inquiry into the truth.

Paleo-anthropologically speaking, this faculty probably had survival value as a self-defense mechanism when homo sapiens' intellectual capacity to detect deception in others improved to the point that the only sure hope to deceive was for deceivers to be self-deceived and therefore behave as if they were being truthful.

One modern, radical view of projections is that they are prerequisites for normal social functioning. A person incapable of ascribing their own feelings to other people has great difficulties in understanding them. Unfortunately, human beings have done great harm laboring under the delusions of projection. This is especially true for historical cases of projection between ethnic or cultural groups, for example in Apartheid or Nazism.

In classical psychology, projection is always seen as a defense mechanism that occurs when a person's own unacceptable or threatening feelings are repressed and then attributed to someone else.

An example of this behavior might be blaming another for self failure. The mind may avoid the discomfort of consciously admitting personal faults by keeping those feelings unconscious, and redirect their libidinal satisfaction by attaching, or "projecting," those same faults onto another.

Projection reduces anxiety by allowing the expression of the unwanted unconscious impulses or desires without letting the conscious mind recognize them.

The theory was developed by Sigmund Freud and further refined by his daughter Anna Freud; for this reason, it is sometimes referred to as 'Freudian Projection'."

glennbeck_iran.flv.jpg

i watch faux news to get a laugh at how stupid these guys are...especially this faggot glenn beck.

i was actually watching this very episode, where he was trying to explain the iranian hierarchy.

what a fucking idiot.

as for lou dobbs, i was never really a fan in the first place.

You're completely wrong.

You can't even pull quotes to back up your claims.

Show me one place in the Constitution where it says "Democratic".

What you suggest is that the founding fathers were a bunch of dolts

who knew not of what they spoke of.

Oh, thats right. I forgot that you think that America isn't supposed to be a Democracy and that Democracy is evil.

And that you once said that FDR was the most evil man to ever live. :lol:

The more you post the more I'm convinced that you really don't have a clue what the fuck you're talking about and have learned everything that you know from wackjob rightwing conspiracy blogs.

Oh, thats right. I forgot that you think that America isn't supposed to be a Democracy and that Democracy is evil.

And that you once said that FDR was the most evil man to ever live. :lol:

The more you post the more I'm convinced that you really don't have a clue what the fuck you're talking about and have learned everything that you know from wackjob rightwing conspiracy blogs.

If you understood the definition of "democracy", maybe we could talk. I don't really think you get it, though.

As for right wing blogs, or any blogs for that matter, I don't read them. It's a waste of my time to read other peoples thoughts. I have my own brain and can make up my mind by myself. I don't need some others to help me.......<cough>

And you still can't pull any quotes that back up your half witted claims.

Yo Casek, here's some quotes that would give most conservatives an aneurysm.

http://antiwarrepublicans.com/foundingfathers.aspx

I am aware of the religious beliefs of the founding fathers, DAO.

I still haven't picked up a copy of the Jefferson Bible, but I would

love to read it one day. His ideas, "the universal God" etc., fit very

well into what I believe.

I think the quotes you pulled would only give an idiot an aneurysm.

Or maybe someone who would argue that God left dinosaur bones

here to test our faith....yeah, a girl told me that once. I didn't laugh

because I didn't want to disrespect her, but to be honest I felt like it.

As an aside, let's not pull religion into this. That's pretty personal to me.

I don't mind you having your opinions on it and whatever, I'd just rather

not discuss things like that with strangers.

If you understood the definition of "democracy", maybe we could talk. I don't really think you get it, though.

As for right wing blogs, or any blogs for that matter, I don't read them. It's a waste of my time to read other peoples thoughts. I have my own brain and can make up my mind by myself. I don't need some others to help me.......<cough>

And you still can't pull any quotes that back up your half witted claims.

We live in a democratic republic.

That term existed before both the democratic, and the republican parties.

It means that we have a president instead of a king, and that we get to elect that president and other politicians via a democratic process where "we the people" get to vote.

Our "Republic" was founded on democracy you confused bastard.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/republic

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Democracy

We live in a democratic republic.

That term existed before both the democratic, and the republican parties.

It means that we have a president instead of a king, and that we get to elect that president and other politicians via a democratic process where "we the people" get to vote.

Our "Republic" was founded on democracy you dumb fuck.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/republic

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Democracy

I've broken it down this way to you before, and this is how I get kids to understand

the difference. Apparently you have forgotten, so I'll do it again.

If you lived in a neighborhood and this neighborhood was a democracy where you and all of your neighbors get to vote and one day all of your neighbors get together and vote that they don't like your haircut, you have to get your hair cut in a way they like it. That is how democracy works.

If instead, this neighborhood you live in is a republic, everyone still gets to vote issues up and down, but you have personal liberty. They cannot tell you how your hair should look.

That is your choice.

That's easy enough to understand, right?

Now, think about this: When George Bush told the world he was bringing democracy to Iraq....what did he mean?

Starting on season 2 now. Gonna go take cough meds and drink a shot of moonshine in hopes of clearing this devil flu from my body. It's breaking me. My fucking lungs are on fire.

Most people who feel this way also try and leave politics out of the conversation.

See? You don't really know what I believe and that's the way I want to keep it.

Don't make so many assumptions. It might turn out that what I think is nothing

like what you think I think.

It's personal to me, let's keep it that way. As a matter of respect.

I've broken it down this way to you before, and this is how I get kids to understand

the difference. Apparently you have forgotten, so I'll do it again.

If you lived in a neighborhood and this neighborhood was a democracy where you and all of your neighbors get to vote and one day all of your neighbors get together and vote that they don't like your haircut, you have to get your hair cut in a way they like it. That is how democracy works.

If instead, this neighborhood you live in is a republic, everyone still gets to vote issues up and down, but you have personal liberty. They cannot tell you how your hair should look.

That is your choice.

That's easy enough to understand, right?

You just described a democratic republic you dumb fuck! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: