I'll bet money this dickhead is going to Fox News.

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

The vast majority of elected republicans who hold office are right wing, racist, neocon zealots.

That's a fact.

And Libertarians are even more out there than the Republicans, that's also a fact.

Another fact that I'm sure you'll refuse to consider is the FACT that the founding fathers were liberals.

And the fact that they're most likely rolling in their graves at the thought of these right wing dipshits taking their name in vain and bastardizing what they stood for.

Kinda the same as the real Jesus (if he really existed) is probably rolling in his grave over these same exact dipshits using his name in vain and bastardizing what he stood for.

Liberals? No. Not at all. Not anywhere near it. Not hardly. Not maybe. No.

I spend a lot of my reading time reading their works and they are definitely not liberals.

No, not all of a vast majority in office right now are racist neocons.

Jesus was a liberal, too? Really?

Dude, you come up with this stuff in your mind to justify your actions or what?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were trying to interject your opinion of my stance on a subject that you clearly and admittedly know nothing about.

Therefore you have no opinon on the matter, and were merely just trying jump on my dick anyways.

Your amo for jumping on my dick was nothing.

My statement is that you were trying to interject something that does not exist, and therefore you were actually interjecting nothing.

And thus you fail.

Were you smoking meth last night? Haha...I think 95% of what you said in this thread didn't make any sense

Me stating a fact (which is that you think anyone who disagrees with you is uninformed and wrong) has absolutely, 100% NOTHING to do with the subject of this thread. The fact that I chose to point it out in this thread after stating beforehand that I didn't know anything about the subject of this thread (at which point it can safely be assumed I have no opinion on the same subject) in no way amounts to me interjecting an opinion

Were you smoking meth last night? Haha...I think 95% of what you said in this thread didn't make any sense

Me stating a fact (which is that you think anyone who disagrees with you is uninformed and wrong) has absolutely, 100% NOTHING to do with the subject of this thread. The fact that I chose to point it out in this thread after stating beforehand that I didn't know anything about the subject of this thread (at which point it can safely be assumed I have no opinion on the same subject) in no way amounts to me interjecting an opinion

YOU'RE WRONG!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHHAHAHAA

HAHAHHA

AHHA

HA

H.

I wonder if DAO knows the difference between an opinion and a fact. I don't think so.

Nevermind all the evidence in this thread, but he is always saying shit like "Obama is different from every other politician. That's a FACT"

i think its pretty safe to say that its a fact that DAO doesnt know the difference

• Like 1

LOU DOBBS IS A BITCH AND SO IS GLENN BECK.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.

RACIST OR NOT THEIR WEAK ATTEMPTS AT JOURNALISM PUTS THEM WHERE THEY ARE:

FOX NEWS (I'M SURE LOU WILL FIND A SEAT)

YOU WANT BETTER REPORTING, WATCH SOME OF THIS GUY

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-13-2009/glenn-beck-s-operation

so i read the first two pages of this thread

and 1st i have no idea what you guys are fighting about. opinion non opinions. whatever.

2nd let me just say that i am personally glad that lou dobbs is off of cnn.

he is super hateful and seriously rants about mexicans as though they were the only immigrants to the country.

he spurs a lot of violence against anyone who is brown most notably with his support of minute men.

yeah his wife is not white but dick cheneys daughter is a lesbian. didnt change eithers hateful rhetoric

3rd maybe he will increase literacy for rednecks if he goes to print.

• Like 1

I wonder if Thomas Jefferson was as liberals as the slaves on his plantation.

hah only the ones he fucked. sally hemings anyone?

I do lean that way on a lot of issues, but some Libertarians scare me. I guess I align myself with the ideas of Ron Paul moreso. Constitutional Conservativism.

ron paul and this whole generation of people coming up thinking that what he talks about being constitutional conservatism makes me want to photo copy my law books and mass mail them.

uhhhh yeah..............."just because you were born in the united states doesn't mean you are a us citizen."-Ron Paul Iowa Straw Poll speech.

wtf? jumped off that bandwagon ruheal quick. apparently in his mind the 14th didnt pass.

he's probably talking about anchor babies.

fuck yeah he is talking about anchor babies. which <ahem> a lot americans are/how they gained their citizenship.

how many of your grandparents, great grandparents came here legally from:

ireland

italy

croatia

england

scottland

denmark

germany

sweden

france

poland

etc.?