Fuct up sex stories on Reddit

Cymatics

and if you at the gig i would skip the imgur links if i were you just in case

here's a preview of just one of the many gems on there:

"Reminds me of the time I pulled some beads out as she was climaxing. I pulled them out like I was trying to start a lawnmower. Later, as we were lying in bed talking, is when I noticed the feces bits along the wall and curtains."

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/9wcte/reddit_whats_the_grossestnastiest_thing_thats/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SisterNamedJan 460 points461 points462 points 21 hours ago[+] (42 children)

SisterNamedJan 460 points461 points462 points 21 hours ago[-]

He pulled it out to come on my face, I was unprepared and snorted his semen up my nose. We started making out and I sneezed his semen onto his own face.

Probably grosser for him than for me, but not by much.

Jetstreamer 316 points317 points318 points 20 hours ago[+] (20 children)

Jetstreamer 316 points317 points318 points 20 hours ago[-]

Double facial! Recycled facial!

permalinkparent

lectrick 581 points582 points583 points 17 hours ago[+] (11 children)

lectrick 581 points582 points583 points 17 hours ago[-]

NEW ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We headed back to her apartment, and things started to heat up. We were on her bed, ripping off eachother's clothes. Suddenly, in one swift move, she pounced me, knocked me onto my back, jumped on top of me, spun around and started sucking me off, 69 style. I was totally into it, and started reciprocating. Only a few moments pass before I felt a tap on my forehead. My face was fully between her legs, yet there was this tap tap tap on my forehead. Every couple of seconds, tap tap tap. This tapping continued and started to take me out of the moment. I pried my face from between her legs to get a better view of what was going on. To my horror, I witnessed, dangling from her asshole, a fucking tape worm, bouncing like a fettuccine noodle with every excited movement she made. I was totally disgusted, but kind of in shock, and she had no idea what is going on, just gobbling away down there. Before I knew it, I had thrown her off of me and I was stringing together a long series of "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" as I put on my pants and ran out the door.

Ok, so I had been with this girl for a few months now and it was going really good. We were going at it like rabbits, any chance we could get. So much that I was actually getting a bit sore down there. So even though I was getting all the sex I could handle, I still enjoy masturbating on my own from time to time, it's very relaxing for me. Anyways, I guess I was jerking it a bit too hard because the skin around one of the veins got a bit swollen and sore and around the tip of the skin actually got cut.

Before going on I should say that I have very bad eczema (ridiculously dry skin) and that it had been really bad lately. So bad that I would end up scratching my arms at night, only to wake up with little drops of blood on my sheets. A little bit of my eczema wound up on my penis which caused the skin to be a bit brittle, leading up to having a small cut on the skin at the tip in the front.

So later on that day she came over and we were about to have sex. I put it in and stroke a few times when I feel this sharp pain. I pull out right away only to see thick squirts of blood spraying over a few feet from my penis! I had sprayed inside of her, all over her legs, her stomach and even her chest a little bit. We're talking a lot of blood here. The stream was at least 1cm wide and continuous. My girlfriend (who is extremely squeamish of even a drop of blood) runs off to the bathroom looking like she is going to vomit. I'm standing there, cupping my penis, blood pooling in my hands and dripping onto the bed and floor. I run off to try and get it cleaned up as well. I had lost at least 200-300mL of blood easy. Then that night I was certain I was going to die from blood loss if I got a stiffy at night, which I usually do.

In the end she forgave me, even if she said it was really gross. We're still together now, going on just over 7 months. So far I've yet to re-inact any more Japanese horror flicks.

fuck

Archived