Who Will Win the "CLASH OF THE TITANS" battle? Melbourne, Australia

jerseyjoeart

Who Will Win The "CLASH OF THE TITANS" Battle in Melbourne, Australia, October 31st, 2009?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no need to get on your high horses people, i was trying to point out that compared to some of the other guys on that list, and the sheer volume of illegal activity they have accumulated vans wouldn't come close. his shit is unbelievable and clean as up close, but you can't put him next to the msk guys or even sofles for that matter.

i was living in brisbane when sofles took over and i shit you not, you could barely turn your head without seeing his name at the peak, every single line was hammered, city bombing, throw-ups, tags and panels. and not just 20 or 30 panels, i mean HUNDREDS of fucking panels, the dude annihilated the place, he was out 7 nights a week

i have mates in adelaide who send me flicks and i visit probably once or twice a year so i'm no authority but a handful of dope pieces here and there isn't the same as being out 7 nights a week crushing like some of the people on that list. those msk guys are fucking mental

considering the "RAMP-AGE" skate event thing it was supposed to be at has been cancelled, I'd say this is cancelled as well, and the fucking entry tickets were $129 anyway, who's going to pay that?

and to those saying vans is slept on, probably cause he's never done an illegal piece of "graffiti" in his life, at least the others have a history of cold blooded vandalism

HAHAAHAH dude you hasve no idea. I personally have about 30 pictures of burner illegal vans pieces

dude, i dont know him and he doesnt whore his shit. so actually that is alot.

BTW EVERYONE

I JUST TALKED TO IRONLAK AND THEY SAY THEY ARE PRETTY SURE IT IS CANCELLED, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WENT WRONG, BUT ALL I KNOW IS THEY GOT SO MANY WRITERS HOPES UP FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

Ironlak claim they were just sponsores and not promoters or anything so its not there fault. SO DONT STOP BUYING THERE PAINT AHAHAH. Its fairly fucked that they are allt o embarrased to admit it or something. unless it is still on, but yeah dont quit ya day job.

Event is cancelled. word on the street "IF YOUR PLANNING ON MAKING A TRIP TO MELBOURNE FOR "CLASH OF THE TITANS" -DONT. i tried to save it... but the ship has sunk. "My apologies to everyone out there. I tried to save it, but honestly I'd rather delay it and re-group than go forward and do it half-assed.................

• 3 weeks later...

Easy.. SOFLES.

His use of light and shadow in his works are unlike the rest, he constantly pushes the bounderies and inovates new ways of getting colour and light into his work.

His letter forms may not be as complex as some of the other guys as in a wildstyle format in my opinion but his insanely complicated backgrounds/ use of fx and the way he applys his fill colours

always keeping light in mind always compliments his letter style seamlessly and they just keep on getting crazier and crazier.

His characters are also in a style thats his own from the way they are designed to the way they are painted always keeping in mind his light and shadows even in the smallest details.

This comp is gonna be a tight one but how many other artists can you honestly say always inovates and achives something new with almost every work they paint?

VOTE 1 - SOFLES <--------

My 2cents :p

Easy.. SOFLES.

His use of light and shadow in his works are unlike the rest, he constantly pushes the bounderies and inovates new ways of getting colour and light into his work.

His letter forms may not be as complex as some of the other guys as in a wildstyle format in my opinion but his insanely complicated backgrounds/ use of fx and the way he applys his fill colours

always keeping light in mind always compliments his letter style seamlessly and they just keep on getting crazier and crazier.

His characters are also in a style thats his own from the way they are designed to the way they are painted always keeping in mind his light and shadows even in the smallest details.

This comp is gonna be a tight one but how many other artists can you honestly say always inovates and achives something new with almost every work they paint?

VOTE 1 - SOFLES <--------

My 2cents :p

one of the judges was specifically looking for good letters

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...