Who Will Win the "CLASH OF THE TITANS" battle? Melbourne, Australia

jerseyjoeart

Who Will Win The "CLASH OF THE TITANS" Battle in Melbourne, Australia, October 31st, 2009?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

clashofthetitans_web_flyer.jpg

This is an every man for themselves, winner take all battle for $20,000! No bullshit themes, sideways rules, or collaborating on this one. Just solid style and an attempt to prove who wants it the most! I’ve been waiting for years for something like this to come along! Expect a lot!!

A legit roster of artists chosen by REVOK will be competing, including:

AROE (UK)

ASKEW (NEW ZEALAND)

CES (USA)

DEMS (SPAIN)

DMOTE (AUSTRALIA)

EWOK, (USA)

POSE (USA)

RIME (USA)

SOFLES, (AUSTRALIA)

VANS (AUSTRALIA)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its a hard one...

DEMS defenitely burns...quality shit

POSE is completey breaking the boundaries of graffiti all around.... along with evryone else affiliated with the 7th letter crew.

But when it comes down to it im going to have to say POSE will clean up good.

I really couldn't call it, personally I really lke Dems, think he has a wicked style, and I also really like the flow of Askew

to be honest I would prefer it if Dems, Sofles, Vans or Askew won, no disrespect to the MSK kats but would nice to see someone else in the limelight

It's a really hard call to make. Firstly, I'm honoured to even be up in the mix but have to say, the one commonality with all these writers is versatility. That's what makes it so interesting. All of these writers can do letters, characters, a range of effects etc. All of these artists could take it on a good day easily so it's gonna be hard to judge I reckon..

• Like 1

it would be nice to see you guys all have to get a nice piece done, along with just a black and white (just so some of the colour schemes don't distract from the letters) and a throw

just would be cool to see them all done on the same wall, but would probably take ages!!

is there any kind of time limit on how long they have to finish in?