Who Will Win the "CLASH OF THE TITANS" battle? Melbourne, Australia

jerseyjoeart

Who Will Win The "CLASH OF THE TITANS" Battle in Melbourne, Australia, October 31st, 2009?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A QUESTION TO ALL -

IF A COMPLETED PIECE IS 100%, HOW WOULD YOU BREAK IT DOWN WHEN JUDGING IT?

WOULD LETTER STYLE BE WORTH 60%?

WOULD THEME BE WORTH 20%?

HOW WOULD YOU BREAK IT DOWN?

Also, what do you think it will take to win a competition like this?

technique comes into it a bit and should be important. blends, fades all that kinda shit.

but of course style is key. its a bit hard "judging" graffiti, its all different it will come down to which style appeals to the judges the most.

someone asked in another thread what the pieces are going to be painted on.

any info?

is there any confirmed details as of yet, as in venue, ticketing etc? 31st of october is mighty close nd me n the crew aint missin this for the world. wu-tang, line up of burners rockin their best for $20,000 and a road trip for the crew SHABAM, melburn be prepared for carnage like never be4 seen, YEA BOI.

are we talking similar to write for gold format??

be wary of aroe, sofles n askew, but vans to bring it home baby!!!

I'm suprised not a lot of you have tipped Ewok. The shit he's been pumpin out of a can for Ironlak lately has been un-fuckin-real! i mean look at his Supervison vid with Pose and the Ironlak USA chi-town production. He's on another level at the moment.

With that said I'm not ruling out Sofles or Askew. Askew has been Aucks heavyweight for a loong time now, and he's without a doubt in his prime. And Sofles is just a straight beast. He's pullin some outlandish shit at the moment. Never fails to opens eyes when they fall upon he's latest creation. These two have def been raising the bar for Aus and NZ.

Would love to see these two giving the Northern Hemisphere cats a run for their money.

Wow...

I wasn't really that familiar with Vans/Omega

but those pieces posted earlier in this thread are incredible.

Not only dope with the techniques and such

but really good letters as well.

I think it could be Pose, Vans, Rime, Ewok...very intersted to see what Ces does in this too.

Agreed that Totem would be an excellent addition to this line up.

I would be interested in knowing the guidelines for the battle though.

Number of cans, time limit etc.

Thanks for putting something like this together...

It will be highly anticipated.

to how this is gonna be judged, I think that letters should be a large proportion of the percentage of the vote, but without knowing if the time is limited or number of cans limited, will they have the same colour range? with so many different variables and personal opinion on top of that I think it will be hard to judge