Who Will Win the "CLASH OF THE TITANS" battle? Melbourne, Australia

jerseyjoeart

Who Will Win The "CLASH OF THE TITANS" Battle in Melbourne, Australia, October 31st, 2009?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

totally gonna be an 'eye of the beholder' type situation.

pose is doing some really interesting graffiti though. impressive sht.

i naturally wonder whether the ego presence in that city will create some sort of massive vortex that will suck the universe down a black hole though. lol.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

geeez, this is tufff deal!! they alll are great writers, everyone got their own type of styles.

for me, this type of event should be held every year. so that all of 'em great writers from every nation got a chance to shine!

all i see now its just only 5 nation. should be more next taym!!

i naturally wonder whether the ego presence in that city will create some sort of massive vortex that will suck the universe down a black hole though. lol.

Bit like the cern particle accelerator that keeps failing to work. They might have the theory wrong... This might be the answer haha!

I think its gonna take backing off of all the new trendy cool kitty shit thats been going on , and come with some hard ass shit ! I think it will come down to pure experience - (paint to surface ) so Rime !

? Once the Winner is announced will everyone else be placed in order of how they finished ? .......

considering the "RAMP-AGE" skate event thing it was supposed to be at has been cancelled, I'd say this is cancelled as well, and the fucking entry tickets were $129 anyway, who's going to pay that?

and to those saying vans is slept on, probably cause he's never done an illegal piece of "graffiti" in his life, at least the others have a history of cold blooded vandalism