Who Will Win the "CLASH OF THE TITANS" battle? Melbourne, Australia

jerseyjoeart

Who Will Win The "CLASH OF THE TITANS" Battle in Melbourne, Australia, October 31st, 2009?  

530 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Clash Of The Titans is happening along with a Street Skate competition and concert.

The Mega Ramp competition has been cancelled. In it's place a Street Skate competition will be held. Wu Tang, Good Charlotte, Lil' Jon etc will be performing. There is a change of venues at the moment.. Stay tuned for more details.

this will be a crazy event.

If there no specific criteria restraining the guys, then its almost impossible to pick, as Askew said, every guy on the list could win it on their day.

If its got a time constraint, then my pick goes to Sofles. I havent seen anyone who paints as good as he does as quickly as he does. Gives him a big advantage.

cant wait to see the results, since the "whole world will be watching" no one is gona half step, hope someone comes up wit something so crazy our eyes melt and brains boil,

just the braging rights to be the best in the world.... what? afro samurai style!

as i said before and some1 stated above what the judging will be based on is what id like to know, because in my humblest of opinions no disrespect to any because they're all INCREDIBLE... i'm from NYC and here we're big on letter structure and again no offense but take away all the doodads,characters, and amazing colors and there's no LETTER structure....i know all the extras in a piece make it exactly that...a piece.. but isnt 1 of the main points of being a piecer, graffiti writer, tagger, bomber etc etc putting in all that time, energy and risk so your TAG/NAME is known ...AGAIN i will say everyone on that list is an influence worldwide and i respect and admire them all but a contest for GRAFFITI SUPREMACY has to have all the elements...SORRY IF I WASTED YOUR TIME AND YOU DON'T AGREE, THAT'S WHY THEY SAY...OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES.. ALL THAT SAID ILL TAKE CES OR RIME!!

dog if this is for best in the world there is madd writers missing from the list

ABSOLUTELY. -I COULDNT AGREE MORE... NOT SAYING THESE ARE THE BEST... BUT UNDOUBTEDLY SOME OF... I WISH I HAD THE BUDGET TO INCLUDE EVERYBODY I FEEL DESERVES TO BE INVOLVED. HOPEFULLY THIS EVENT WILL BE A SUCCESS AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO ANOTHER WILL ARISE... IN THE EVENT THAT DOES HAPPEN PLEASE BELIEVE MANY OF THOSE GUYS MISSING FROM THIS LINEUP WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE INVOLED.

HERE ARE A FEW HEATERS FROM DEMS/SOFLE/DMOTE... A FEW GUYS I FEEL ARE VERY UNDERRATED, OR AT LEAST DONT DONT MUCH WELL DESERVED RECOGNITION OUTSIDE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE COUNRTIES...

IronlaksHot-graffiti-sofles2.jpg

P1010041-2.jpg

defsssooofffllleeezq6.jpg

Mmct1iXNPnfEgtSq6sMc1244637748.jpg

RHbE8iCGIhZyrkil8zfm1244637722.jpg

U7LVnjmq2jM4YJDkD1fQ1244681335.jpg

demsdibonedigitalBAJA.jpg

mQjRugqZu1D1VGVnthMz1245971195.jpg

pWIuCMfhmawn6C1acuhN1245538278.jpg

dmote_kidzoom_sbronx3.jpg

dentoogs_dmote_sydney.jpg

I VOTE FOR POSE... But really i think its anyones game regardless of who is involved in the challenge.

What would be interesting to see is that they weren't judged on the skill level of writing their own names. But rather have the judges throw out a random word at the start of the event and have them freestyle off of that word. Everybody knows they can rock there name properly with style. I think it would have to force them to think more and would probably be more challenging for the contestants. It is a challenge right?