So Tell Me...

DurkStevens

he should beat that case no problem, if the piggys find weed in a car and no one takes responsibility for it, the charge would go to the driver since there is proof that the passenger has held possesion (sp) of said narcotic. being in his car (the weed) the charge would go to him ( the driver)......

if all fails, break every digit, arm and leg.... then call it even

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to the drivers house late at night and talk to him. in a very calm, quiet controlled voice urge him its in his best interests to own up. use a tone of voice that suggests he'll get hurt otherwise

house confrontations are a fucked up idea, unless he lives out of home, and even then i'd be careful, cops get called way too quickly for you guys not to get locked up for jumping him.

i'd confront him at his place of work, make sure that if he says no you would cause such a fuss he loses his job, and then gets stomped after being fired.

oh, and protecting yourself from a charge that is squarely someone elses responsibilty is not snitching, it's looking out for yourself. you faggots can hold your morals high (when the rules of snitching dont apply here) but i'll be laughing my fucking head off whilst you guys are locked up and i get the charge dropped. you homos will have a long way to fall off your high horses.

• Like 1

[that's not snitching at all... that's avoiding useless charges on your record. possession is no bueno. and like other dudes have said a decent lawyer should be able to help sort it out.

any dudes that say that's "snitching" and would rather have charges that don't belong to you on your record are dumb as fuck. sort that out. i am not advocating standing in court calling out the driver on it but if thats what it comes down to, do what you have to do.

Fuck drunk driving too

You do realize that's snitching by definition, right?

I have two graffiti charges on my record that aren't mine. I was merely with/looking out for the person, and shit went wrong. In one case the other kid didn't ever get caught...so I should of told them who was really painting, right? that's not snitching, right? :rolleyes:

This thread is making me think twice about ever doing dirt with alot of 12oz. To the people that wanna break his legs if he doesn't own up...I don't agree with that stance, but I understand. Those of you that say "don;t take the charge that's not yours, tell them it was his" or any variation of that? Fuck off, snitches

so wait... lemme get this straight

you're hard enough that you're fine with charges falling on you and also painting with someone who was disloyal enough in the first place to let charges fall on "their boy" who was being good enough to look out for 'em...? does that seem fucking stupid or is it just me?

i must not have enough hard e-thug points...

notice i didn't say "RUN TO THE POLICE FIRST OMGOMG," i said settle it with this fool. if he isn't gonna man up for something he did and then let YOU take the fall for it... i don't see why you would have any pity for him... my loyalty goes to those who protect me back

If two people are doing dirt together (even if one is just looking out), and one gets caught, oh well. Sucks for that one, but it's not the responsibility of the other person to "take the charge" and I don't know ANYONE who would expect that

And if you're in a car with someone riding dirty, you should know there's always a risk. And you're not gunna get the charge anyways if you have even a half decent lawyer, even a public pretender. Noone says shit, and you keep it moving. Otherwise, you're a snitch ass coward in my book

sorry, i can't tolerate that at all... lawyer up. i'm not as "down" i guess. nor do i want to catch dirt without good reason just to prove i am...

please believe i am careful as fuck, for a good reason. i will defend mine, and those who know me in real life know i have good reason to. i paint cause it's fun, not to run from the police.. it's part of the game but a "good night" for me is getting home and taking flicks the next day having my shit come out clean, not doing stupid hotboy shit; i keep a low profile.

get your thrills where you want though...

house confrontations are a fucked up idea, unless he lives out of home, and even then i'd be careful, cops get called way too quickly for you guys not to get locked up for jumping him.

i'd confront him at his place of work, make sure that if he says no you would cause such a fuss he loses his job, and then gets stomped after being fired.

if they find out hes fired so....good looks son

You do realize that's snitching by definition, right?

I have two graffiti charges on my record that aren't mine. I was merely with/looking out for the person, and shit went wrong. In one case the other kid didn't ever get caught...so I should of told them who was really painting, right? that's not snitching, right? :rolleyes:

This thread is making me think twice about ever doing dirt with alot of 12oz. To the people that wanna break his legs if he doesn't own up...I don't agree with that stance, but I understand. Those of you that say "don;t take the charge that's not yours, tell them it was his" or any variation of that? Fuck off, snitches

For me...if i was painting and someone was looking for me, shit went down, we ran, he got caught, I didn't, I would turn myself in he was helpin' me out bein' a lookout son....If we were both painting then naw but if I went out one night to hit a hot ass spot and he was my lookout not painting at all how could you not..straight bitch status...maybe thats just me but....

The story gets so twisted and messed up in the process of getting busted for writing that if swamp were to roll on his friend all that would have happened is that they both would have gotten charged.

One bit of advice for your friend is to be smart in the trial process, judge trial all the way. Jury trial sometimes sounds like a good idea but the simple fact of the matter is that most people can not wrap their head around "beyond a reasonable doubt" the way that a Judge is held to do by law.

No need to snitch in this situation. Have an attorney press the case, if the shit was not on dudes person I am pretty sure that the owner of the car will be held responsible for the contents.

The reason is to not be a snitch.

But whatever, we'll never agree

i mean.. if you practice what you preach, then props. not a lot of people do. i won't come on here and act hard... that's not me. you're a grown ass man, (nh?) do what you think is right.

So if you were in my shoes you would have turned the kid in who got away? Oh wow...you really are a rat bastard, huh?

wrong, injury's my man. and if he were to watch out for me while i did a fill and wasnt doing anything graff related other than looking out he would expect me to take the fall if shit went down cuz I WAS THE ONE DOIN IT. and i would.

But on that tip. if you are out bombing streets for example where you tend to alternate being look out. and police came its different because you were both doing it.. so we were both just as at fault...you feel me?

i completely understand your view son but for me its take responsibility for your shit and the other people should do the same. If not don't break the law.

Then you would both take the fall. It is pretty simple, the lookout is taking part in a illegal activity. So is the person getting covered for. One gets away the other gets tagged it will not help either if the person who got away comes into the station or whatever and fesses up.

It is not like the police are going to drop the first charge they will just add to it and it is not like the crime itself is so big that it matters.

Murder for example would be different if you were looking out for someone while they committed murder and got charged for it then it would really help things out if the killer came forward so you could get the charge changed but for writing on the walls or shoplifting or some shit it would make no real difference in the consequences faced by the person who got pulled.

Not read the whole thread but that sounds bad as fuck. The cunt who's weed it was should own up if the other boy is getting charged for it. It's all on him.

Also, just read the post above mine. Me and a fellow oontzer were in that situation, got caught with someone who wasn't involved with graff. We took the charges and police let him go. But every situation is different I suppose.

but if you're a lookout and they catch you and you are sober and have nothing illegal on you, what are they gonna say..

"you watched him writing graffiti."

so?

i have never been in a situation like that, so feel free to clarify if i'm wrong.. but it seems to me the only way they would be able to conclusively prove he was a lookout is if the kid that got away called up and claimed responsibility for the graff and essentially sold out his lookout. there are literally dozens of alibis you could probably pull.

Two people I know were out one night driving somewhere. The driver was drunk and had weed in the car. The dude in the passenger seat was sober and didnt not have any drugs or anything on em at the time.. The driver was speeding and got pulled over. Pigs smell alcohol he gets a DUI. Then they searched the car and the found the weed. Neither of em said shit. Both of em got a possession charges also.

They both got lawyers. The kid that was clean thought that the kid who was driving would take the fall for HIS OWN weed. The dude drivin' called em a few days later and was like "DUDE IM PROBABLY GUNNA GET MY WEED CHARGE DROPPED!!!" My other friend was like wtf... cuz now hes gettin fucked with the weed that wasnt even his...

does the kid take the blame for shit thats not even his or "tell" and not fuckem self over??

Hold stop snitchin' signs please....

I don't understand what you're saying.

If the driver is getting the charges dropped, then so should the passenger.

Even if the driver pulled a dick move and tried to put it on the passenger, that shit would still have to play out in court before the drivers charges got dropped or dismissed.

As long as your boys aren't fuckwhits and they kept their mouths shut, the DA most likely was content with the DUI and didn't feel like going through the motions for whatever reason and is dismissing the weed shit for both of them. And being as they probably have separate court dates, the driver was the first to find out the good news.

The guy who's about to take the fall needs to go have a chat with the guy who stashed the weed. The conversation should start with something like, "If this gets pinned on me I'm gonna break your fucking legs."

They're not going to just drop the charges on the driver like that, even if he tried to put it on the passenger.

If the passenger denies the shit, it automatically gets pinned on the driver being as it's his car.

Sounds like another case of dumbasses jumping to conclusions to me.