So Tell Me...

DurkStevens

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in that case it could be bad for him. A repeat offense won't be looking good. Sucks, but he's screwed unless he can somehow get his buddy to testify for him. I don't know how they would go about doing this or if they'd even allow it. It sounds like the driver is pussy though, so I doubt it will happen.

Sucks for your buddy. Them's da breaks though!

kurtisblow_breaks.jpg

Like I said, the driver needs to 'fess up or it's wheelchair time.

Either way, you need to hang out with more honorable people.

At least this kid...The thing is we can hound em all he wants but what he does is gunna be pushed into his favor it seems like but my friend(the passenger) said "Yo man im not snitch and know that never and dont want to be one but this shit is fucked, and talkin to HIM aint doin shit so im kinda stuck...."

Im sure they were about to smoke while drivin around..

SO HE CANT EVEN PLAY THE CLEAN PISS CARD, WELL... IF HE'S BALLSY ENOUGH AND FOUND CLEAN PISS HE COULD AND REALLY STICK IT TO THE DRIVER BUT IN THE END IT REALLY SHOULDN'T EVEN COME DOWN TO HAVING TO PROVE YOUR LEGITAMTE INNOCENCE FOR NOT SPEEDING, NOT DRIVING DRUNK, & NOT HOLDING TREES...

SPLIT CHARGES? SPLIT HIS FUCKING LIPS & SPLIT HIS DOME!

REALLY YOU HANG WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT? NO OFFENSE DUDE BUT YOU ATLEAST GOT A WAKE UP CALL FOR FREE ABOUT THE DRIVER. WHERE ARE YOU FROM AGAIN?? CATS ARE MAD SHADY IN YOUR PARTS...

Like I said, the driver needs to 'fess up or it's wheelchair time.

Either way, you need to hang out with more honorable people.

Agree full on, this guy needs to man up. In fact maybe he just needs to be persuaded, call him and tell him the internet is on your side and if you don't take the charge, the internet will have beef with him as well.

Personally I would just beat the fuck out of him, but your call.

Well, in that case it could be bad for him. A repeat offense won't be looking good. Sucks, but he's screwed unless he can somehow get his buddy to testify for him. I don't know how they would go about doing this or if they'd even allow it. It sounds like the driver is pussy though, so I doubt it will happen.

Sucks for your buddy. Them's da breaks though!

No kiddin...the driver is no snitchin to death but He would never throw himself under the bus for other people...like a bitchass...

Beatings (or the threat thereof) seem to have miraculous effects in situations like this. If you pay the driver a visit with eight dudes and tell him what's really real chances are he'll make it right. If he doesn't he's a fucking retard and should catch hell and if you don't light him up you're condoning some seriously bad behavior.

Not riding your own beef is on the same level as snitching in my book.

Honestly if it wasn't his weed and he can't beat the charges I'd be pissed off at the lawyer.

If a cop can't figure out who's weed it is they pull this shit in an effort to make somebody snitch either on themself or others.

I'm sure dude can beat the charge.

Beatings (or the threat thereof) seem to have miraculous effects in situations like this. If you pay the driver a visit with eight dudes and tell him what's really real chances are he'll make it right. If he doesn't he's a fucking retard and should catch hell and if you don't light him up you're condoning some seriously bad behavior.

SETTLE FAMILY BUSINESS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PCjIs6Piqg

Agree full on, this guy needs to man up. In fact maybe he just needs to be persuaded, call him and tell him the internet is on your side and if you don't take the charge, the internet will have beef with him as well.

Personally I would just beat the fuck out of him, but your call.

I want to but I'm still on "good terms" with both...I try not to get into shit i dont need to be involved in but if something involves me or i need to step in...........

I'll be sure to tell em

e. broccoli hater smakey kimjung and shai are gunna fly to Dc to beat your ass:lol:

And I'll be sure to throw out the kidnap the cops family shit..haha

Honestly if it wasn't his weed and he can't beat the charges I'd be pissed off at the lawyer.

If a cop can't figure out who's weed it is they pull this shit in an effort to make somebody snitch either on themself or others.

WHOSE SEAT WAS THE TREES UNDER, THERE ARE DEF CASES IN LAW HISTORY TO SUPPORT THE ARGUEMENT OF POSSESSION...

I want to but I'm still on "good terms" with both...I try not to get into shit i dont need to be involved in but if something involves me or i need to step in...........

I'll be sure to tell em

e. broccoli hater smakey kimjung and shai are gunna fly to Dc to beat your ass:lol:

And I'll be sure to throw out the kidnap the cops family shit..haha

LEAVE TOWN TO TUNE SOMEONE UP... SHIT I GET OFF OF WORK AT 11PM.

• Like 1

thats what im thinkin...

shai is really right

this is basically the driver planting weed on the passenger to get out of his charge

people need to squad up on this one and handle biz

but really, the lawyer should beat the charge because it wasnt the passengers car. All he has to say is "I didnt know he had weed in his car. It wasnt mine and I had no way of knowing what was under the seat"

Even a public pretender should be able to handle that

if im holdin a pound of weed in mommys car in transport

and we get pulled over and the cop smells weed and therefore a search commences

and he finds the weed

now...do you honestly think im gonna let mommy take the rap for that pound

hell naw... it was my shit

so its my rap

tell your buddy who sold you out

to look at my signature below this comment

shai is really right

this is basically the driver planting weed on the passenger to get out of his charge

people need to squad up on this one and handle biz

but really, the lawyer should beat the charge because it wasnt the passengers car. All he has to say is "I didnt know he had weed in his car. It wasnt mine and I had no way of knowing what was under the seat"

Even a public pretender should be able to handle that

Exactly...I plan on meeting up with the driver and it will be brought up..I was drinkin with some friends yesterday night and the passenger was there. That's how i found out the driver is straight fuckin up...

if im holdin a pound of weed in mommys car in transport

and we get pulled over and the cop smells weed and therefore a search commences

and he finds the weed

now...do you honestly think im gonna let mommy take the rap for that pound

hell naw... it was my shit

so its my rap

tell your buddy who sold you out

to look at my signature below this comment

wrod when i meet up with the driver i tend to keep cool and not get people mad even if im kinda questioning em...Im gunna say that if you were the passenger would you want to get pushed with shit that wasnt your?? NO. thats what i thought fuckface;)

I'm not gonna hold this over your head but this thread would have been way cooler if it had been after the fact, after you braced the driver and made him do the right thing.

And you can meet up with dude and explain it till the cows come home but if there's no threat of retaliation for being a worm he's just gonna do everything he can to justify not taking the rap. Therefore, he needs to know if he doesn't come correct he's gonna get hurt. Plain and simple.

I'm not gonna hold this over your head but this thread would have been way cooler if it had been after the fact, after you braced the driver and made him do the right thing.

And you can meet up with dude and explain it till the cows come home but if there's no threat of retaliation for being a worm he's just gonna do everything he can to justify not taking the rap. Therefore, he needs to know if he doesn't come correct he's gonna get hurt. Plain and simple.

pretty much

sometimes logic and reason only come from threats of extreme violence

For the record, I don't like violence or threatening people but if people are gonna ride dirty then they need to be ready to deal with the consequences. Sometimes it's getting arrested, sometimes it's getting your ass kicked. Sometimes it's both and the two are related.

You SHOULD be able to get this guy to man up and do the right thing without beating his ass if you can get enough people together to support your case. You might not have to even threaten him, sometimes just having a lot of people backing you up sends the same message.

you guys arent charged as codefndants/charge partners

so its still him handling 2 seperate trials

unlikely he would go for that, unless hes a REALLY good lawyer like mine who understnds in this situation its in one clients best interest to keep the other guy out of jail

but a lot of lawyers dont operate like this, especially for petty posession charges

If you step into a vehicle with someone who is drunk and has weed on them, and you don't immediately get the fuck out then whatever happens is kind of your fault.

The guy who's about to take the fall needs to go have a chat with the guy who stashed the weed. The conversation should start with something like, "If this gets pinned on me I'm gonna break your fucking legs."

up_arrow.png

and yo, how the fuck is the driver about to not man the fuck up?

my dude it IS the persons fault they got in the car with the drunk driver but it's dumb as fuck to take the charges that aren't yours for weed that isn't yours.

that's not snitching at all... that's avoiding useless charges on your record. possession is no bueno. and like other dudes have said a decent lawyer should be able to help sort it out.

any dudes that say that's "snitching" and would rather have charges that don't belong to you on your record are dumb as fuck. sort that out. i am not advocating standing in court calling out the driver on it but if thats what it comes down to, do what you have to do.

Fuck drunk driving too