FUCK your spider thread.

MayorMeanBeans

so hear i am, chillin, oontzing per usual when out of the corner of my eye i see some black stain on my shirt. i look down, and a FUCKING scorpion is barreling down on me, booking it for my face. i chris browned the shit outta it, but it pinched me (i dont think it stung me cuz i dont feel drunk) when i swatted the fuck outta it.

SOOO SHOOK:shook::shook::shook::shook::shook::shook:

3791418807_d1f6d9a433.jpg

you all will remember this one that i killed last time. the one that just tried to avenge the death of his father was about half the size. i heard the smaller, the more venomous though.

THEY COMING YO!

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha^

menino havent you made a thread before about a scropion crawling through your door and chillin before? you need to seal up them cracks and crevices my man.

yeah that picture is actually the last one i killed. this time i was in the office, not in my apartment.

im not much of a believer in karma, but what the fuck: two scorpions coming after me in 2 months? not cool