Because of 12oz I...

Pistol

Because of 12oz....

I met my wife through a pm....... after she saw me in reality that is... but a 12oz pm was the first initial contact.....she hollered... we met up.... and the rest is IRL....now we gotta lil 2month ol graffiti baby........no bullshit....

:eek:

wow thats crazy everyone can deny it but im sure 98% of the people on here want to bag one of the ch0 girls.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but i grew up anti graffiti internet and would not take anybody seriously nor did i give them respect if they were http://www.com hounds.

its a part of the game now i guess tho.

natural progression to get your name out.

but it ruined graffiti's integrity. on a city scale aswell as an individual scale.

graff is just a shit smear across the globe now because of it.

Because of 12 0z, I was at a Mac Store browsing on the site and apparently an architect walked up to me, asked the type of "artwork " i was looking at, i showed him this site, and a couple of others, he liked the work, and he said to go to his firm for an internship, i didnt understand why...i was like fuckit..

about a week later i went, cool firm, they do construction on the whole house, from the ground up, furniture, the whole nine, he liked the ideas i was throwing out, i started as an internship, now im looking to buy a house in the 400k's, thanks 120z, now i got a career!!! (ask my homies, they tripped out too)

some projects...

residential_clicked.jpg

BL_7.jpg

JE_2.jpg

http://www.lundbergdesign.com/images/JE_4.jpg

Because of 12 0z, I was at a Mac Store browsing on the site and apparently an architect walked up to me, asked the type of "artwork " i was looking at, i showed him this site, and a couple of others, he liked the work, and he said to go to his firm for an internship, i didnt understand why...i was like fuckit..

so basicly what your saying is that you go around showing people shit that you did not do on a user submitted internet forum in order to prounce around and get paid to do work like an employee, when you are neither. you are an intern.

you name yourself after someone famous whom you are not on the same said internet forum.

aswell as this person whom you are not that you named yourself after is a woman, thus. again, claiming to be something that you are not.

i sigmund freud that you are a plastic tranny.

no matter how hard you tape that peen to the back of your ass when you sweat its still gonna fall down son.

Gay_Army.jpg

city on smash, maybe if you woulda kept reading, i was an intern, WAS."i started as an internship, now im looking to buy a house in the 400k's" when you start as an intern , that does not mean that they cant offer you a job after....

and yes i did show someone elses artwork, did i ever say it was mine? negative..

the firm liked the collection of artwork, they figured" hey maybe this dude has good taste, he seems to have a good taste when it comes to artwork, lets see if he can translate it into furniture,housing,etc."

And no i am not a tranny, although im sure you would want me to be, i mean, u DID find that pic, so im assuming thats your kinda fetish, since u posted it in the quickness..and I would not be surprised if you post more, Barbara Walters cashes me out, and ive been with her since the time of Jesus, if you cant respect that, go hide under a cave and go fuck yourself....if not, pm me, we can talk more about this if you are by the oakland area, Bay area...

-Barbara I got a job through 12oz Walters

And no i am not a tranny, although im sure you would want me to be, i mean, u DID find that pic, so im assuming thats your kinda fetish, since u posted it in the quickness..and I would not be surprised if you post more, Barbara Walters cashes me out, and ive been with her since the time of Jesus, if you cant respect that, go hide under a cave and go fuck yourself....if not, pm me, we can talk more about this if you are by the oakland area, Bay area...

-Barbara I got a job through 12oz Walters

transvestites like you sicken me.

oakland is a dope city. dont fag it up.

because of 12oz I have:

met some waaay cool people in unusual places

shared an awful awful burger with CALIgula

Separated Suki's pugs when they were fighting

sat in my office roaring with laughter as the adamsblock thread unleashed a tsunami of awesomeness as ralphy took it to the next level.

Picture15.png

gotten to see some fairly suspect photos in the myspace threads.