Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pistol

Because of 12oz I...

How has 12oz influenced you IRL?

I have to admit I started wearing 'low rise' levis after 12oz specifically after seeking raving about them. I gave them a shot.

I would see the commercials and talk trash thinking it was gonna be looking like a faggot with my midriff showing or showing more buttcrack comparing it to womens low rise.

But i actually like them now. It allows me to keep my pants lower without have my crotch area down to my kneecaps. It looks casual.

/nh

Because of 12oz I have never been able to get a girl friend through out high school because I spend all my time arguing the fact that a dog is actually not a whale

• Like 1

Because of 12oz, I have something to do while my girlfriend watching the MTV Video Music Awards.

I'd rather be sodomized by a grizzly bear than watch that shit.

1715074648_cashtruck08.jpg.ac8f1dcda8ffe0322f52908e3ec808ec.jpg

IMG00059.jpg.6536ee7cceb03ba4802df4790d7e7224.jpg

Got some cheap WoW gold and a fake Louis Vuitton bag for my special lady friend.

SCORE!!!!

Oh, wait. I got dumped when she found out I play WoW and bought her a fake bag.

• Like 1

because of 12oz, I started taking pictures of my food.

this for me too. also the props from the peeps in the meal thread helped motivate me alonlg w/ my friends and family to take my cooking to the next level on some going to school for it shit getting into more elegant dinning.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now