Because of 12oz I...

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently there is a high chance that you will meet me in the not so distant future.

Prepare yourself man, prepare yourself.

word of advice earl: start punching yourself in the liver everyday until you leave, and you MIGHT be ready for thems two fish.

----

because of twelve00ntz i've...

…had fun in reno

…'worked' some easy overtime hours

…seen more underage vajewy than i care to admit

Because of 12oz...

I have instant access to a huge collection of graffiti flicks from all over the world.

Connected with people all over the world in a weird way.

Helped Pffffffft get laid (hopefully, better call that broad).

Day in Pies thread, I get to live vicariously through people all over the world.

Endless entertainment in Ch. 0.

Plus there are really solid threads all over. KaBar in trainspotting, untitled section etc.

Because of the Internet itself, graffiti has gone downhill.

But because of 12oz, people get connected and you see the flicks you wanna see. and "teh comedies, lawls"..... i still never understood how people speak like that. whatever

But back to the topic.....Long Live 12oz!

beer_toast.jpg

because of 12oz,

i now take pictures of everything i do/eat.

i spend way more time oontzing than i needed to be on the internet in the first place.

have met some rly cool ppl that i can see myself meeting n person.

friends always ask me "are u oontzing?" when idont respond to their texts.

12oz brought art back into my life and i now have an art studio/kick it spot in my garage-in the works-

It wasn't shit 88, but funny. I couldn't understand half of what you said being that I was drunk as well. Then Suki grabbed the phone and started getting all Korean and shit. Then she puked because that's what she does. No apology needed, but the props are appreciated.

LOL @ thats what she does.

you know besides the obvious pugs, postcards etc. i think of her puking in sinks.

lol i flicked a toilet filled with red wine here in korea just for you!

also, thanks to you everyone thinks im a japanese tourist.

and thanks to 12oz i have grown even a thicker skin, kinda like leather well maybe pleather

After school I grew up fast, full time job, full time study etc... not much time for anything else and quickly lost touch with my 'inner hip hop head'.

So because of 12oz, last night I rolled a fat joint, put on some old school hip hop mixtapes and sketched til the sun came up this morning. Something I hadn't done in years. Ah how I missed it. And now I'm hooked, not sure if it's the weed or the sketching, probably both.