Fantasy Football Thread 2009..................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to worry about Boats, he's just a grown ass baby who cannot understand the waiver process

Hey Mouth, be a dove & don't get over it.. its almost been a year now & you're obviously still heated

elohel

Don't understand waivers??? :lol: I understand cheating and that's exactly what you and your partner did....I for one don't appreciate spending an entire basketball season playing fantasy basketball only to be cheated out of a fair chance to win in the end.

Your buddy that you paint with dropped all star players in the 2nd round of the playoffs so you could pick them up to beat me...Otherwise you wouldn't have won, you know you cheated....How you can justify that by calling me a baby is beyond me.

awwwwwwww, poor lil boy.. still crying 'bout a fantasy team?!

What isn't beyond you? Checking a fantasy football thread for a league that you're not even allowed in?

How are you able to find the time to post so often w/that exciting life of yours?

You're killing me with those disses man, I mean calling my wife fat and me a loser for playing fantasy sports is some top notch clowning. Shit I might even stop posting if you keep that up. :lol:

I admit I was upset when you and your friend cheated me out of a fair game in the 12oz NBA fantasy league...As much as you checked that league you would have been mad too. You're 30 something years old dude and the best you can do is call me names over something you would have been upset about yourself? Real mature dude.

These are JOKES, silly.. I've obviously never even seen the bitch

I really do think its funny that you created some conspiracy theory of my boys & I are elaborately cheating to win fantasy sports in which NO MONEY IS INVOLVED. Can you even be serious?

But yeah! Stay home online complaining & bitching on a Friday night again, good times :)

These are JOKES, silly.. I've obviously never even seen the bitch

I really do think its funny that you created some conspiracy theory of my boys & I are elaborately cheating to win fantasy sports in which NO MONEY IS INVOLVED. Can you even be serious?

But yeah! Stay home online complaining & bitching on a Friday night again, good times :)

It's not a conspiracy theory, it happened just like I said. Just because you don't want to admit to it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

I do find it funny that you're posting on this forum on a Friday night just like me and yet I'm some how more of loser than you. :lol: Truth be told, I'm old and don't go out anymore...I do have to go to work in a little while though so I guess I got that going for me.

could you be more specific?

im not real happy with it either. ward is old, didnt want cooley espacially since he has the same bye as my 2 RB, waited too long to get a D. ill prolly stick with the packers for a few weeks to see how they do with the 3-4 this season. i dont usually draft a kicker but espn makes you. im happy with cutler, turner, and jackson though. prolly gonna be my 3 keepers.

bench

a. bradshaw

j stewart

breaston

jenkins

d henderson

bears rookie igleasias

and..... orton on a pick where i took tong long and espn autodrafted him for me. i am waiting to cut the bum to get norwood

Drafted in my keeper league today and had second pick overall. Picking so early kinda sucked. It fucked up my whole strategy but I couldn't pass on turner.

Cutler

Mike turner

Portis

Cooley

Steve smith (CAR)

vincent Jackson

Hines ward

Packers D

Akers

My bench is weak tho

That's not a bad squad. I mean nobody ever really knows until the season starts and people start to get injured and what not.

Cutler should have a solid year.

Turner is a given.

Portis is a beast he just get's hurt a lot.

Cooley is a solid TE the redskins QB situation isn't that great but he's guaranteed catches. Just sucks when the redskins get their bye, you got two pretty solid players not playing at the same time.

Steve Smith is explosive. However sometimes you'll have a game where he does nothing. Other games he'll give you 20+ pts.

Jackson I like this pick. He had a monster year last year, and there is no reason to suspect that will change this year.

Hines this dude will probably not give you any real explosive games. However he'll always give you something.

Packers D isn't bad

Akers was my kicker last year. He doesn't have that strong of a leg, so anything beyond like 45 yards is pretty much no good for him. But he'll make everything below that.

Not a bad roster imo. Still until the actual season starts most fantasy rosters look pretty good. It all depends how the actual season plays out.

At least that's my mini review of you're starters.

yea thanks man. i was planning on takin fitz or andre johnson with my firstpick but couldnt pass on turner. there arent that many good WRs out there compared to RBs this season. fitz, johnson, brady, and manning all went in the first round.

now im trying to decide if i wanna shop around cooley OR portis.... prolly gonna see who needs a TE but doubt ill get much for him. prolly end up dealing portis.

on a side note: is it me or are teams keeping their stars in longer than usual this preseaon ?

andre johnson and steve slaton were playing in the 4th q tonight. matt ryan and roddy white were in the 3rd the other day against the chargers....

• 2 weeks later...

willie parker sucked last year from a fantasy perspective also.

i am in a foxsports league.

first of all, fox sports website blows big time..i still don't know for sure if i won in week 1..

Here is my team:

qbs - brees, palmer

rbs - westbrook, gore, benson, cadillac

wrs - boldin, roy williams, santonio holmes, lee evans, percy harvin

te - gates

def - minnesota