Fantasy Football Thread 2009..................

Poesia [ ] T

Im 10-2 in my money league 80 points ahead of 2nd and 1 win ahead i go head to head this week against the #2 but i almost got the #1 spot locked up. What sucks is cause we have 6 teams in the playoffs we get a BYE next week then playoffs start. I got Wayne and Dallas Clark as starters and Not sure how much they will play game 16. Sux.... The rest should be playing. But shit a whole season of domination comes down to my starters possibly being benched in the 2nd qtr WTF.

My team

QB Matt Schaub, Hou QB

RB Chris Johnson, Ten RB

RB/WR Steve Smith, NYG WR

WR Randy Moss, NE WR

WR Reggie Wayne, Ind WR

TE Dallas Clark, Ind TE

D/ST Bengals D/ST, Cin D

K John Carney, NO K

Bench Jeremy Shockey, NO TE

Bench LaDainian Tomlinson, SD RB

Bench Steve Breaston, Ari WR

Bench Greg Jennings, GB WR

Bench Matt Hasselbeck, Sea QB

Bench Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR

Bench Dolphins D/ST, Mia D/ST

Bench Kevin Walter, Hou WR

2 wins away from 1200.00

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how the fuck did they let you get moss,wayne, AND jennings AAAAND chris johnson AAAAAAAND clark???

no wonder yer 10-2 haha. who the hell you playing with i hope i get them in my league next season!

time to make some moves to get in the play offs

finally dumped bradshaw for leinart incase warner is out.

waiting to dump portis and orton for chargers D and snelling(already have norwood)

what kind of league are you in Mitch? PPR? or regular..?

And how many of the 4 are you looking to start...?

I'd go with Boldin and holmes i think.

I'm 9-3 in my money league..(just lost my first game in 5 games this past week)

my squad..

Rivers

C. Johnson

A. Jonhson (houston)

T. Jones (jets)

Donnie Avery

Vincent Jackson

Steve Smith (CAR)

Dustin Keller

Saints D/ST

John Karney

bench-

D. McNabb

Santana Moss

J. Shockey

Beanie Wells

A. Collie

Malcom Floyd

L. Johnson (chiefs)

Chester Taylor

hopin' for teh winz....its a recession nigga.

how the fuck did they let you get moss,wayne, AND jennings AAAAND chris johnson AAAAAAAND clark???

no wonder yer 10-2 haha. who the hell you playing with i hope i get them in my league next season!

time to make some moves to get in the play offs

finally dumped bradshaw for leinart incase warner is out.

waiting to dump portis and orton for chargers D and snelling(already have norwood)

lol.

I had the 9th draft pick we do a live draft its actually better IMO but with that late of pick it actually made it easier for me to pick up players. It was a PPR league My first pick was moss then almost right after i picked wayne then next time around i got gore and clark. I had solid draft cause i picked schaub way in the late rounds and all my skill positions were done in the first 4 picks for PPR. I also waivered steve smith first week. Then i traded gore and some bench players for mcnabb and chris johnson the week before gore went out on injury and traded mcnabb for jennings

in the playoffs, 4th seed. here's my squad. need two wr's, two rb's. anyone have any thoughts on this? its not a PPR league. just regular..

WR

Santonio Holmes @ Cleveland

Marques Colston @ Atl

Crabtree V. Arizona

Terrell Owens @ KC

RB

Ced Benson @ Minn

Thomas Jones @ TB

LeSean Mccoy @ NYG

Jamal Charles V. Buff

My QB is Rivers, and my TE is Gates.

id say holmes and colston definately. i know hines ward is kinda hurt and they ben throwing to holmes alot anyway. Thomas Jones definetly also. benson is hard cuz vikings run d propb best in league, dont no about charles or buff really, but im from philly and mccoy seems to be more of a short passing threat, though theyve ben running alot more they use there fb weaver recently so they share carries.

in the playoffs, 4th seed. here's my squad. need two wr's, two rb's. anyone have any thoughts on this? its not a PPR league. just regular..

WR

Santonio Holmes @ Cleveland

Marques Colston @ Atl

Crabtree V. Arizona

Terrell Owens @ KC

RB

Ced Benson @ Minn

Thomas Jones @ TB

LeSean Mccoy @ NYG

Jamal Charles V. Buff

My QB is Rivers, and my TE is Gates.

i zoned out, i should have mentioned that in addition to the above recievers i also have boldin @ SF. change anything in terms of your thoughts??

i also have a tough situation if anyone could help

I have to pick 2 wr and 1 flex between Calvin Johnson vs Baltimore, santonio Holmes vs Browns, Robert Meachem vs. atlanta and Jones-Drew vs Miami.

I could pick all 3 wr or 2 wr and drew,

MJD used to be a without question start but lately hes ben inconsistent, im still leaning towards holmes, meacham and mjd. but calvin been killin it lately. every time i start him he sux but wen i dont he kills it

34xkndk.png

im on the left

im so fucked lol

benching cutler because hes been sucking all year and now has a hand injury so hes prolly gonna suck even more

taking a chance on henne against one of the worse pass Ds

grabbed ryan and leinart this morning just because im not sure if i wanna keep cutler.

i get three keepers and the ones i have picked right now have that blue K next to their names.

look good to you guys? who would you keep?

thinkin about keeping ryan and ward instead of cutler and V.Jax but i dont knowwwww

leinart is there just incase warner decides to retire or gets a serious injury.

I still got a Bye week this week. I think im pretty much fucked cause Wayne and Dallas Clark my 2 of my top stars will be on the bench. Im trying to pick up Beanie Wells, and Fred Davis. I will have to start Hakeem nicks probably over Wayne, and Davis over Clark cause shockey isnt doing shit lately.

I guess i got to use my GM skills after dominating all year.

yeah............. i drafted turner, portis/betts, parker, bradshaw. all of em fucked me.

going with jennings for sure

cant decide between ganther or snelling

found out the falcons / jets game will be in the snow...but cant decide if thats better or worse for him. i think itll be a punting festival. ganther is playing for a new gm....but its against the g-men.

both pretty shitty choices. i always fuckin overthink this shit...