The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ash,

flicks of bike or gtfo... JKS

Greg

Hill

Products

Greg didn't post it on FB. He sent Pete a private message on FB. Pete replied publicly.

Either way, childish stuff 30 years down the track.

Greg to Pete:

Hello,

So I texted you last week as I wanted to talk with you about the past, I got your number from Kevin and just asked him if he minded letting you know what was on my mind..Maybe that was not cool and I should of just come here and sent this in the first place..

My issue and for years I have simply let it alone but it's always bothered me so I will say it here..

I think it sucks that for your entire pro career you chose to cheat and use steroids to win at BMX. I always wanted to say something but figured it would be a bunch of drama and who needs that...Years later, I am tired of sweeping it under the carpet...Racing you for many years all while you were using drugs to beat me and many others is Honk honk honk! Notice me! Please!, and I hope somewhere inside you are able to see this..Perhaps not..Oh well..I needed to get this off my chest and chicken lickin' A it felt good..If you want to talk about this let me know, if not that's Ok with me..It is what it is..

Greg

Pete to Greg:

Greg, you can think all you want. I passed three drug test from the ABA.

You and GT and everyone else funded the test trying to make

an example of me! Greg I was born a Champion. God wanted it that

way. You will find your calling hopefully one of these days. I thought

you changed but I was wrong. A few fellow bmxers called me saying

all the bad things you did smoke weed, womenizer and roids! I told

them thats your deal. Thanks for venting. By the way I have Tiger Blood Man! - Pistol Pete

damn brickos, your a beast... this thread is inspiring.

Ive recently gotten back into it after years away, i actually grabbed a basically brand new early 2000s SPECIALIZED vegas today for $40 at some thrift store to kick around in. I still have a couple good bikes in storage that im going to pull out when i move this summer.

Do you do your own powder coating? Im thinking about building an oven when i move to a bigger place.

What said good bikes will becoming out of storage...?

I've yet to repowder / paint / rechrome a bike.

I'm absolutely strapped for cash, so it's a spit and a polish for

anything savable or into storage to be sorted once some cash arrives.

well i guess "good" would be a relative term lol.

I have a couple haro's, an 04 F3 that i got off a friend a few years ago and an 87 fsx that im probably gonna end up restoring. Im also in the midst of getting a fully restored ripper off a friend... bartered it for work, ive been cracking at it for awhile and finally worked out an acceptable deal... im psyched on that one. I also have an old free spirit fs350 with the loop tail, i think its an 80...

Grabbed this today off a guy on CL... $35, he said he bought it for his cousin in 92 and dude didnt take very good care of it... i have a feeling im gonna have a hard time finding those stickers lol. The seat post is completely jammed, any suggestions on getting it out? (i dont care about destroying it)

91 haro edge:

SANY0023.jpg

SANY0024.jpg

SANY0026.jpg

SANY0027.jpg

SANY0028.jpg