The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks stout as shit . I'll tell you one thing , I've been researching & reading about BMX bikes for my son & I , and man there's so much info out there , it's hard to keep up . I've skated most of my life , but always loved BMX bikes . I haven't owned one since I was 16 ( 1992 )...wow have things changed . The technology and materials is staggering is impressive . :cool:

Re-ordered some shit today because a lot of the stuff I wanted was out of stock at QBP.

Ordered Flybikes Tierra Bars (same measurements as the lumberjacks, but slightly cheaper), black Aitken seat, the same Stolen team cranks but raw, and a raw flybikes seatclamp.

Edit- I know I build slow as fuck, but believe me I want this fucker done ASAP! Real stoked to get out and shred.

I've tried craigslist, but it's hard to sell a BMX bike.

I'm selling it for $200, if anyone wants it for parts it's yours.

Or if anyone could point out a form I might have better luck selling it on, that would also be nice.

If I can't sell it, maybe I'll start riding again.

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

Premium frame

3 piece profile cranks and ring (can't remember gear ratio)

Tripple walled back, double front, can't remember hub ... but it was a nice build.

blah blah, i have not ridden this thing in over two years. I need a new mountain bike.

I've tried craigslist, but it's hard to sell a BMX bike.

I'm selling it for $200, if anyone wants it for parts it's yours.

Or if anyone could point out a form I might have better luck selling it on, that would also be nice.

If I can't sell it, maybe I'll start riding again.

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00292.jpg

Premium frame

3 piece profile cranks and ring (can't remember gear ratio)

Tripple walled back, double front, can't remember hub ... but it was a nice build.

blah blah, i have not ridden this thing in over two years. I need a new mountain bike.

What kind of wheels do you have, I am interested in your wheel set

FBM has always been some real dudes, even when their factory burned to the fucking grown they still came up and have been real

There vids are also crazy as fuck and always have serious awesome hessian bands in their vids

Speaking of seriousness....

DSC_0004.JPG

BMX is serious bizz nezz, the price you pay for riding with the gravy robbers

BMX is serious bizz nezz, the price you pay for riding with the gravy robbers

^^^ Raise you a dislocated ankle, broken in two places and put back together with a whole heap of titanium and screws and shit... Back to work on Wednesday with flicks and shit...

:D :D :D

Ps Random been to the post office lately...?