The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

All I have left is the S&M 101 pedals

The Tecktro lever

and the BBs

Is that fine?

I sold the Oddy lever and cranks

^^^ Tecktro lever not required as discussed.

I just check...so all it would be $13.45 to ship

So price of the stuff plus shipping, thanks.

^^^ Minus crank arms / lever - frieght should be half

Post away

Random how do you ride single walled rims? You a particularly light dude or are you just super smooth? When I end up building up some new wheels I definitely want a female front hub, seems like the smart choice for a 3/8 fork and pegs.

On that subject, plastic vs. metal pegs? I'm leaning towards plastic so I don't destroy spots/have to wax the hell out of stuff

heres the deal, im 6'3 and got rid of my bmx a number of years ago to get a mountain bike to learn trials, but i'm bored of it now and want a bmx again-what sort of frame size would stop be looking like a twat on a miniature bike?

& any recommendations for a reasonably cheap bmx for someone whos wanting to get back into street.. my last one was some overweight mongoose i bought complete when i was younger but learnt the basics on, so preferably something a lot lighter than that

i debated getting a trials bike but itd be nice to have the option of sitting down

heres the deal, im 6'3 and got rid of my bmx a number of years ago to get a mountain bike to learn trials, but i'm bored of it now and want a bmx again-what sort of frame size would stop be looking like a twat on a miniature bike?

& any recommendations for a reasonably cheap bmx for someone whos wanting to get back into street.. my last one was some overweight mongoose i bought complete when i was younger but learnt the basics on, so preferably something a lot lighter than that

i debated getting a trials bike but itd be nice to have the option of sitting down

Get one of those new Sunday completes...they are awesome, and a deal for the components they put on it.

You want a 21"tt or bigger for your big ass