The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah read that... Thanks for being such a top rider, here have a 24k golden bike... Dope...

HK dude -

That is 24k gold plate, I discuse saddam's AK47 with the chromer,

he told the gun gold plate had to increase the gold scale aviod the heat,

so saddam's toys get closer real gold...

Just found this... RL 24 plated in Melbourne...

goldparts013.jpg

goldparts008.jpg

finalgoldbikepics020.jpg

Oh and this...

i saw the gold plated mado at the "framed" before the last show.

Apparently he had it from a kid and all his mates had redlines and the like,

so when he got the money to get something decent he just gold plated it instead!!

Lulz

• 2 weeks later...

Well my soon to be 7 year old wants me to build him a bike like this...I had to explain to him that this bike is probably worth $2000+ and Daddy couldn't afford an old one . lol .

SkywayTAfullside.jpg

I figure I will look for a decent F&F combo and make a " clone " of it with a replica decal set . And I might as well throw-on a bunch of Odyssey goodies on it for good measure .

Skyway%20TA%20stickerset%20orig.jpg

I'll post all pics when I start , it should be a fun project . :cool:

Q: Hello my name is Andy. I have just returned home from hospital to find my 12 year old son has bidded for and won 3 bikes on ebay whithout my knowledge.

I apologise and ask if you can withdraw my bid for this item as I simply cannot afford it as I am currently out of work. I sincerely apologise and hope that you will

consider my predicament. Please advise. Kind Regards Andy

A: Hi, I will see if I can fix it myself but yes I do accept you with drawing the bid.

Lulz

I'll freely admit I once put a $450 bid on a 1989 Santa Cruz Eric Dressen , and was ready to hit the PayPal submit button for transfer...but I ended up losing the winning bid in the last 3 minutes . Other than that I've never bid over $75 for something . :lol:

There's so much rad shit be it bikes , skateboard decks , vinyl , motorcycles , etc...in Australia . About 10 years ago I could've bought a guy's all Aussie Punk vinyl collection but I didn't want to pay almost $150 ( on top of the $375 I was going to pay ) for shipping & fragile item fees . I could've sold each record here in Cleveland individually for a killing...oh well .