The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exxxxxxxxactly.

You retarded

Give me a little while, Ill pm you about it soon.

I'm broke as of now.

But I'll see what I can do in the next couple weeks.

New baby got my pockets empty.

:(

No worries dude, it aint going anywhere anytime soon, I dontk know anyone that wants a 24 right now (besides you) so whenever you are ready to buy I have it.

or just creative

i'm gonna pick up a shitty like 13" mtb frame, throw on my rigid fork and pedals i've taken off my monocog, and the bars/stem off my old free agent. everything else i'll pick up from around the shop

and oh yeah i want a rear rack on it, hence the "commuter"

no, you are still retarded

its a bike dude... half the fun is making whatever you want

no, you are retarded cause you are posting this "frankenbike" in the BMX thread when it has nothing to do with BMX or the sport. (who cares if you have freeagent bars, i hope you are following the bar/forks ratio..or its going to be a bitch to steer)

Did the fix gear and road bike dudes kick you out of their thread or something?

Stay on the topic. All things BMX, street, dirt, freestyle, and race.

1st thing id do, is take off them haro stickers...

crop them heavy ass handlebars, and seat post...

switch them plastic pedals out to something more durable...which i think it was the X2 that came with metal ones...

Then id find a cheap, yet strong set of 3 piece cranks...

(nothing supergood for a haro, until you upgrade to a better bike)

and go for the gusto...

a "free" bike is better than a 50$ bike...

Yeah, it's an X0. it's only 50bucks and in great shape, so i figured it'd work for a starter. i'm ridin street.

Damn son, them Haros weigh a ton.

But good luck man, save your money and try to get a new frame once you get good. I think that everyone should start on a piece of shit. It makes you stronger and not care if you bail on your bike. I have seen a lot of kids with pro rigs, awesome parts and not know how to do shit.

Post flicks when you get it, and if you need help with parts or advice...your ole pal Random is here.

Speaking of I got a new top load stem today in the mail.

IMAG0062.jpg

IMAG0064.jpg

IMAG0063.jpg

no, you are retarded cause you are posting this "frankenbike" in the BMX thread when it has nothing to do with BMX or the sport. (who cares if you have freeagent bars, i hope you are following the bar/forks ratio..or its going to be a bitch to steer)

Did the fix gear and road bike dudes kick you out of their thread or something?

Stay on the topic. All things BMX, street, dirt, freestyle, and race.

sorry sir, won't happen again

1st thing id do, is take off them haro stickers...

crop them heavy ass handlebars, and seat post...

switch them plastic pedals out to something more durable...which i think it was the X2 that came with metal ones...

Then id find a cheap, yet strong set of 3 piece cranks...

(nothing supergood for a haro, until you upgrade to a better bike)

and go for the gusto...

a "free" bike is better than a 50$ bike...

Yo son, I got PC pedals...save weight man

thanks! i'm lookin forward to gettin into a new hobby and spending money i don't have!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

dude, I got some parts around here I can get ya cheap...dont worry man, just got to know the connect. But for right now just ride your bike and try to get some basics under your belt, then build up another bike.

So i picked my bike up last night. i paid $50 for it and they threw in a set of Manowar Axle pegs still in the package (a quick google search reveals that this is a $30 value, alone) and an extra set of tires & tubes (the originals, the bike currently has 2month old Specialized Rollers). it was much cleaner when i bought it, until i took it to the freshly rained-on skreets.

first order is removing those decals!

3951471603_0fe8fc546a_b.jpg

3951485511_59d902a818_b.jpg

Archived