another fucking pen pal mail thread vol:2 *sigh...

eatso

Post cards already? USPS is fast! TripleS, none there, sorry bro. But there will be more to you.

and, Acer, dude, eraser shield, that's the way the sht was goin down, still got mine... haha Don't foget the T-Square

Christeezy, just some abstract, don't try to read it :)

hahah do you realize how many eraser shields i lose??!?!

i actually went to office depot with the intentions of buying every single eraser shield they have but they were out of stock. (they have an incredibly cheap art/drafting section believe it or not) so i just got on of those curve rules Staedtler makes. been meaning to get one for ages to see if they are actually worth it and i had the company credit card so i figured why not pick one up.

and i got some stamps, letters going out soon.

whoever wants a sketch/postcard/letter type thing in the mail PM me your address.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey every one expecting a pack from me, im currently on an unexpected trip and will be back the 16th and send everyone packs on the 17th for sure. sorry for the wait

oh and i can not take credit for the comic. but i have some more and can send some to people.

i have drawn my own comics but its a personal collection and their relative to that style.

oh and everyone is from cali! it must be so nice for you guy to send to each other

1543893516_sick156monkfr8195.JPG.e20f10cf027444c7444cf91090ed8200.JPG

imchristeezy and complex's packages are in the works..

pm me if you want to trade. samdrake and fiendish your stuff looks dope!

update: I recently found out I may be spending some time in incarceration, soooo im sorry to:

Imchristeezy

Complex

MarcoFromHouston

You're packages will be postponed completely, I'm sorry for this inconvenience. :)

there will be a list on the inside of the cover, the recipient, before mailing crosses out the name hes about to send to.

but the REAL question is who gets it at the end?

as it was my idea and im purchasing it ill get it in the end.

HOWEVER!

many people can send out books so everyone can have one.

ima give it a few more days, get a book then compile a list. im gonna start with people who have been trading a while because they are trust worthy.

im really glad you liked it! but you didnt get the other one yet? I sent out 2 packages 2 you and imchristeezy, and im not sure why you guys didnt get them at the same time.

Also, i need to send out my packs to Chopsticks still