R.I.P SACE

HATER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I bet you're a perfect human being. How about NO ONE JUDGE(period).?

Seems people have a lot of hang ups on Sace's addiction. Ask yourself 1 question; Did you know Sace?

I did. He was my good friend. We had a ton of good times and did a decent amount of graffiti together. I watched him change/ grow a lot in the past few years. I watched him walk the slippery slope of addiction. Its not like he didn't know what he was doing, Semz hasn't been gone that long. What no one has mentioned is why people do drugs. All you hear if people say, fuck drugs, drugs suck. Maybe the thing that killed him was the REASON he was getting high. Why was he so hurt inside that no matter what was in his life, daughter included, he had to find SOMETHING to ease the pain. Beer, Coke, GRAFFITI, Art, Music, Dope, its all the same. Some people just need a fix. Some people need that escape. Unfortunately some also go harder than others and can't recover.

Sorry for the overused term, but until you walk a mile in another mans shoes......

All I know is my man's gone and I'm fucked up over it.

Be safe out there, kids.

^Word^

If you didn't know sace or don't know about addiction shut the fuck up.

RIP FROM THE UK

I bet you're a perfect human being. How about NO ONE JUDGE(period).?

Seems people have a lot of hang ups on Sace's addiction. Ask yourself 1 question; Did you know Sace?

I did. He was my good friend. We had a ton of good times and did a decent amount of graffiti together. I watched him change/ grow a lot in the past few years. I watched him walk the slippery slope of addiction. Its not like he didn't know what he was doing, Semz hasn't been gone that long. What no one has mentioned is why people do drugs. All you hear if people say, fuck drugs, drugs suck. Maybe the thing that killed him was the REASON he was getting high. Why was he so hurt inside that no matter what was in his life, daughter included, he had to find SOMETHING to ease the pain. Beer, Coke, GRAFFITI, Art, Music, Dope, its all the same. Some people just need a fix. Some people need that escape. Unfortunately some also go harder than others and can't recover.

Sorry for the overused term, but until you walk a mile in another mans shoes......

All I know is my man's gone and I'm fucked up over it.

Be safe out there, kids.

Respect- Well said.....RIP Sace!!

This really fucking sucks I never got to meet this dude. This is one of the people that I looked up to not because of his art work or his graffiti but the way he lived just doing whatever he loved fuck what others think and be happy.

It sucks he had to go out with drugs I also lost my uncle and father to the same shit in 2008 its just not fucking cool I just don't know what to say I feel like shit like I'm looseing everything in my small little world

Rip dude

i remember when he came out to sf in 02 and chilled with us. dude just clicked.. wasn't stuck up like you might expect someone with so much material support.. i used to hear all the haters talk about house in paris, this and that.. but he lived just like all of us did.. at least that's how it seemed.

i still laugh when i remember you trying to ride my vespa in front of cobra and abhor's house in the mission, bro.. there were a few kids there that nite that are no longer with us..

i hope you've found what you were looking for bro. rest in peace, and may god be with your daughter.

diggin through some digi's form 5 years ago... much respect out to this man. I remember reading that Vice special on him around 2000-2001 and how hyped it got me on going out to NY to see how Sace and Irak get down. Rest well... a true king and inspiration to myself

IMG_0866-1.jpg

IMG_0894-1.jpg

IMG_0930-1.jpg

IMG_0931-2.jpg

IMG_1000-1.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

who cares if he did drugs, we all do graffiti and alot of people hate writers more than junkies cause the addicts are hurting themself, not someone elses property (usually). no one can judge. ive done tons of drugs as im sure alot of you have too and and were still here by luck. that coulda happened to lots of people. no one on this site should point a finger or look down on someone