R.I.P SACE

HATER.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i remember when he came out to sf in 02 and chilled with us. dude just clicked.. wasn't stuck up like you might expect someone with so much material support.. i used to hear all the haters talk about house in paris, this and that.. but he lived just like all of us did.. at least that's how it seemed.

i still laugh when i remember you trying to ride my vespa in front of cobra and abhor's house in the mission, bro.. there were a few kids there that nite that are no longer with us..

i hope you've found what you were looking for bro. rest in peace, and may god be with your daughter.

this is heavy.. I met Dash back in '01 at a rooftop party in BK.. the night ended with 4 NYFD trucks and 2 NYPD cars (not his doing).. I read some tribute article that mentioned his je nais se quoi.. when you were with him you felt like every night was THE night.. I've met others like this too (Kerse BTM for one), but Dash was truly special.

I'm headed out to NYC on Thursday, I can't wait to see all the tribute stuff. I'll never forget the impact some of his work had on me, and obviously, others too.

RIP Dash Snow

3755525833_f4850ddcb1_o.jpg

nice freight tribute, and as mentioned earlier, that freight of eski and sace is awesome. I have seen photos of it before, but it is nice to be reminded of all the different writers from various regions of this country that he had connected with in addition to his strong presence in NY.