R.I.P SACE

HATER.

I bet you're a perfect human being. How about NO ONE JUDGE(period).?

Seems people have a lot of hang ups on Sace's addiction. Ask yourself 1 question; Did you know Sace?

I did. He was my good friend. We had a ton of good times and did a decent amount of graffiti together. I watched him change/ grow a lot in the past few years. I watched him walk the slippery slope of addiction. Its not like he didn't know what he was doing, Semz hasn't been gone that long. What no one has mentioned is why people do drugs. All you hear if people say, fuck drugs, drugs suck. Maybe the thing that killed him was the REASON he was getting high. Why was he so hurt inside that no matter what was in his life, daughter included, he had to find SOMETHING to ease the pain. Beer, Coke, GRAFFITI, Art, Music, Dope, its all the same. Some people just need a fix. Some people need that escape. Unfortunately some also go harder than others and can't recover.

Sorry for the overused term, but until you walk a mile in another mans shoes......

All I know is my man's gone and I'm fucked up over it.

Be safe out there, kids.

real talk

rip

irak4ever

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

I met Dash for the first time over 11 years ago though friend who also wrote graffiti.Over the years i had the honor of sharing some real fun times with him and company.He truly was a one of a kind type dude...and will never be forgotten.He was up alot all in different places around the globe,had style ,a great sense of humor,and was a very caring person towards his friends.I got the bad news via a phone call from the same person who introduced me to him and i'm still shocked.I remember in 99 i was in a poor mental state via a court,and how much painting with friends like Dash and Nace cheered me up.rest in peace guys you both have forever left your mark on the world for the better.I feel blessed to have known you...

chip7.mayhem

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This guy was so illusive that i didn't see him all of the time. i keep forgetting he's not just going to pop up again.

Heres a tribute i did for him on the cooper hotel on Bowery. this is undone and there were additions to it but you get the idea. ill post a better finished picture later. He might have killed me for doing this but oh well.

img_2180-1.jpg

i remember when i first met dash he had a camo hoodie with "tropicla fantasy" in old english on the back. if you dont know what that is then its an inside joke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...